找回密码
 立即注册
The通病problempower | 企业管理 2022-09-19 51 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
IMBX20i不守时掉电(通病)IMB上到X200X201X201I以上的通病是1是BIOS坏2是x201i为例的TB芯片37#的限流电阻R415易坏外地发来档口一个机器IMBX201i发现有进水痕迹,先用BAG烤一下板.故障景象:插电源或者是上电池,有时候可以触发,乃至可以开机,大多数时候是刺进电源后连接入交换适配器那个灯只闪一下就掉电了,刺进电源后立刻按开机键,有时候可以跑到4A,有时候是E3,有时候跑完全面的码后掉电。有个特别的景象即是把交换适配器脱离机器久一点(一分钟以上),再刺进后,机器可以运行的时候大约有60%的机会是可以跑完全面的码的,假如掉电后立刻拨下再刺进,可能只跑到E3,乃至即是上面提到的交换灯闪一下就掉电了。(从这个景象你能想到什么问题呢?)按通病先刷一下BIOS还是不可,应该是机器进入到维护状况了,并且,依据IBM电脑的特性,这个维护状况很可能是TB芯片发布的。
[自创]lenovoX20i不守时掉电(通病).doc

(IMBX20i does not power down on time (common problem) The common problem that IMB is connected to X200X201X201I or above is that 1 is that the BIOS is bad; If there are traces, use BAG to bake the board first. Fault scenario: plug in the power supply or put on the battery, sometimes it can be triggered, and even can be turned on. Press the power button immediately after inserting the power supply, sometimes it can run to 4A, sometimes it is E3, and sometimes it will power off after running the full code. There is a special phenomenon that is to take the swap adapter out of the machine for a long time (more than a minute), and then insert it, there is about a 60 hance that the machine can run the full code when it is running. If it is dialed down and then inserted, it may only go to E3, or even if the above-mentioned exchange light flashes, it will be powered down. (What problem can you think of from this scene?) It is still not possible to flash the BIOS first as a common problem. It should be that the machine has entered the maintenance state, and, according to the characteristics of IBM computers, this maintenance state is likely to be released by the TB chip.
[Created] lenovoX20i does not power down on time (common problem).doc)

[下载]17115553097.rar

上一篇:MSN聊天记录查看软件
下一篇:常用DOS命令大全