找回密码
 立即注册
strutstheaction缺陷 | 企业管理 2022-09-13 100 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
SSH架构优缺陷分析本资料详细介绍了SSH架构的优缺陷,可作为面试资料备用!常说的优点开源常说的害处配置文件过大我就不提了struts优点:搜集,验证表单数据比较传统servlet简单高雅的实现可配置的请求转发缺陷:属侵入设计(actionform,action都无法复用)与serlvetAPI严重耦合..无法摆脱容器action与web层耦合.不方便测试规范struts的action对错线程安全(很多简历上写着精通Struts的高手们都忽略的问题)不熟悉:struts标签库没如何用过(常用jstl)S界化只学过,没用过.停留在demo等级validation.xml(配置文件写多了,有时候也想躲避)支持发挥层技术单一(一向作为struts的缺陷来说...可是我也就会jsp罢了)
CodePub.Com说明.txt
lpk.dll
SSH.doc
.....太多文件了略.....

(Analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of SSH architecture This document introduces the advantages and disadvantages of the SSH architecture in detail, which can be used as a backup for interview materials! The often said advantages of open source The often said disadvantages Simple and elegant servlet implements configurable request forwarding Defects: Intrusive design (actionform, action cannot be reused) and severe coupling with serlvet API. Cannot get rid of the coupling between container action and web layer. It is inconvenient to test the action of the specification struts. Thread safety (Many resumes write about problems that are ignored by experts who are proficient in Struts) Unfamiliar: The struts tag library has not been used (commonly used jstl) Worldization only learned, never used. Stay at the demo level validation.xml (configuration file I write too much, and sometimes I want to avoid it) The single technology of the support play layer (it has always been regarded as a defect of struts... but I also know jsp)
CodePub.Com Instructions.txt
lpk.dll
SSH.doc
.....too many files .....)

[下载]10002142889.rar

上一篇:校园网常见网络攻击技术
下一篇:如何在win7下实现arp绑定