找回密码
 立即注册
汉化SoftwaretheChinese | 企业管理 2022-09-11 57 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
【软件概要】软件名称:PasswareKitEnterprise软件版本:V8.3Build2867汉化版软件类型:密码破解运行环境:Win9X/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista软件开发商:Passware开发商网站:lostpassword/原版文件:[不需求]汉化文件:Passware相关组件汉化作者:千岛剪影作者EMAIL:userxfl@163【软件介绍】一个功能极为强悍的密码恢复工具合集,它包括32个密码恢复模块,支持Excel、Access、Outlook、Word、WinZip、WindowsNT、Windows2000、WindowsXP、Windows2003、WindowsVista、AcrobatWordPerfect、LotusNotes、QuickenQuickBooks、QuattroPro、InternetExplorer、OutlookExpress、ACT、1-2-3、Paradox等,新版本除加强了对WindowsXP/2000/NT、QuickBooks和InternetExplorer密码的恢复功能外,还加强了对MSNMessenger、GoogleTalkMessenger、YahooMessenger的支持,对微软最新的操作系统Vista和Office2007也有很好的支持,尤其是在WindowsKey恢复模块上表现更为显着,曾经使用WindowsKey创建系统重置光盘映像后,还需求使用第三方刻录软件进行刻录,如今无需使用第三方刻录软件即可终结映像的刻录,为你免去了不少的烦恼,真实终结了映像创建、刻录的一体化。总归,它是一款不可多得的密码恢复工具调集。假如你在使用软件进程中需求更多的帮助,请参考其帮助文件(我已作了汉化)。【特别声明】自己所制作的汉化软件纯属自己业余爱好,并无其它意图,你可以恣意转发本汉化软件,但有必要保证此汉化软件及汉化说明的完整性,未经自己准允,任何单位和自己不得将此汉化软件连同其帮助文件用于商业用途,更不得对其进行拆包、从头打包、捆绑插件和恶意软件。为了预防此汉化软件被人恶意使用,请大家在使用前仔细校对此软件的大小(7.29Mb),任何由使用此汉化软件所引起的问题,自己概不负责。软件汉化是一项对比辛苦的工作,为了能终结对此软件的汉化工作,我花费了我近半个多月的时间刚才终结,尤其是在对其帮助文件的汉化上更是费了不少的时日,因自己英语基础较差,加上身边没有现成的资料可询,为了能到达尽可能的精确汉化,我不知翻阅了多少次字典和熬了多少个夜晚,在阅历了很多的测试与修改以后,刚才终结此软件的汉化工作。因自己的水平有限,汉化中可能会存在某些汉化不完全或翻译不精确的状况,我在此先向大家表明无比的抱歉,请大家多给予批判和纠正,并向在汉化学习进程中曾给予我启蒙和帮助的汉化新世纪及吕达嵘教师表明忠心的谢谢,谢谢他对我的批判和纠正!假如您在使用进程中假如发现错误或别的问题,请通过EMAIL(userxfl@163)与我连接。【汉化历史】PasswareKitEnterpriseV8.1Build2807汉化版(2008.03.11)1、对软件的各资源模块进行了汉化。2、汉化并从头编译了其帮助文件。PasswareKitEnterpriseV8.3Build2867汉化版(2008.04.12)1、对软件的各资源模块进行了从头汉化。2、修改了一些翻译上的错误。

([Software Overview] Software Name: PasswareKitEnterprise Software Version: V8.3Build2867 Chinese Version Software Type: Password Cracking Operating Environment: Win9X/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista Software Developer: Passware Developer Website: lostpassword/original file : [Not required] Chinese file: Passware related components Chinese Author: Qiandao Silhouette Author EMAIL: userxfl@163 [Software introduction]   A collection of extremely powerful password recovery tools, it includes 32 password recovery modules, supports Excel, Access , Outlook, Word, WinZip, WindowsNT, Windows2000, WindowsXP, Windows2003, WindowsVista, AcrobatWordPerfect, LotusNotes, QuickenQuickBooks, QuattroPro, InternetExplorer, OutlookExpress, ACT, 1-2-3, Paradox, etc. In addition to the recovery function of NT, QuickBooks and InternetExplorer passwords, it also strengthens the support for MSNMessenger, GoogleTalkMessenger, YahooMessenger, and also has good support for Microsoft's latest operating systems Vista and Office2007, especially in the WindowsKey recovery module. , After using WindowsKey to create a system reset disc image, you also need to use third-party burning software to burn Create and burn integration. All in all, it is a rare collection of password recovery tools. If you need more help in the process of using the software, please refer to its help file (I have made it into Chinese). [Special statement] The Chinese-made software made by yourself is purely your own hobby and has no other intentions. You can repost this Chinese-made software at will, but it is necessary to ensure the integrity of the Chinese-made software and the Chinese-made description. Without your permission, any The unit and itself shall not use this Chinese-made software together with its help files for commercial purposes, and shall not unpack, repackage, bundle plug-ins and malicious software. In order to prevent this Chinese software from being maliciously used, please check the size of this software (7.29Mb) carefully before using it, and we will not be responsible for any problems caused by the use of this Chinese software. The localization of software is a relatively hard work. In order to end the Chineseization of this software, it took me nearly half a month to complete it, especially in the localization of its help files. At the time, due to my poor English foundation and the lack of ready-made information around me, in order to achieve the most accurate Chinese translation as possible, I do not know how many times I read the dictionary and how many nights I spent, going through a lot of tests. After the modification, the Chineseization work of this software has just ended. Due to my limited level, there may be some incomplete localization or inaccurate translations in the sinicization process. I would like to express my apologies to everyone here. Thank you for your sincere thanks to the Sinicized New Century and Lu Darong teachers who gave me enlightenment and help, and thank you for his criticism and correction! If you find errors or other problems during use, please contact me via EMAIL (userxfl@163). [Chinese history] PasswareKitEnterpriseV8.1Build2807 Chinese version (2008.03.11) 1. Each resource module of the software has been Chineseized. 2. Chineseized and compiled its help files from scratch. PasswareKitEnterpriseV8.3Build2867 Chinese version (2008.04.12) 1. Each resource module of the software has been re-Chineseized. 2. Fixed some translation errors.)

[下载]11103201204.rar

上一篇:【.net培训—ado.net】8注入漏洞与参数化查询
下一篇:电脑硬件组装完全DIY手册.rar