找回密码
 立即注册
The上海东方exeEnClient | 家庭/个人应用 2022-08-24 96 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
通过自个测试,该方法真实有效,使用工具为兵刃,压缩包里包括,破解方法弥补:1.即是把东方网点计费系统的客户端给停掉.先用冰刃查看目录找到C:\ProgramFiles\上海东方网点连锁管理有限企业\客户端\EnClient.exe先重命名,完了以后再将EnClient.exe进程完毕掉,2.将所有在客户端的exe程序全面命名,然后用兵刃将其停止,假如不停止ODorder.exe,那么在收银处,网管是能够看到的,他会用将你的电脑给完毕掉,这是我测试过的,3。找别的一台机器将自个帐号给结帐4,适用范围只限于上海东方网吧,得做好被发现的预备,被发现时你就说,我也不晓得砸子搞的,

(Through my own test, this method is real and effective. The tool used is the weapon. The compressed package includes the cracking method to make up: 1. That is, stop the client of the Oriental outlet billing system. First, use the ice blade to view the directory to find C. :\ProgramFiles\Shanghai Oriental Network Chain Management Co., Ltd.\Client\EnClient.exe Rename it first, and then complete the EnClient.exe process after completion. 2. Name all the exe programs on the client side, and then use the sword to delete them. Stop, if you don't stop ODorder.exe, then at the cashier, the network manager can see it, and he will use it to finish off your computer. This is what I have tested, 3. Find another machine and send your account to checkout 4. The scope of application is limited to Shanghai Dongfang Internet Cafe. You have to be prepared to be discovered. When you are discovered, you can say, I don't know what it is.)

[下载]17344579808.rar

上一篇:华为最新IP报文格式大全 V100R002 产品文档 04
下一篇:华为 Sx700交换机 EIGRP特性替换技术白皮书