找回密码
 立即注册
theshareMonitorNetShareMonitorSYSTEM | 邮电通讯系统 2022-06-21 87 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
假如您是某台服务器的管理员,想知道谁在经常访问服务器上的共享文件?其实很简单,只要从『控制面板』的『管理工具』中打开『计算机管理』,在左边依次打开『系统工具』-『共享文件夹』,从『会话』和『打开文件』中就可以看到谁正在访问您的服务器,并且打开了哪些文件。可是,作为管理员,您不能盯着那个窗口并不停的按F5,所以您需要一个记录“谁在什么时候访问了我的哪些共享文件”的精灵。
运行命令“shareMonitor.exe-i”安装服务,打开『计算机管理』-『服务和应用程序』-『服务』,在右边就能找到一项叫做“NetShareMonitor”的服务,启动它(只有第一次需要您这么做,以后系统启动时会自行启动)。
如果,您不再需要它的时候,运行“shareMonitor.exe-u”卸载服务。
日志直接写文本文件,文件名由注册表项HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\NetShareMonitor下的LogFile指定,默认值为“<system32>\netshare.log”;
轮询时间间隔由原来固定的10秒,改为由用户指定,时间间隔由注册表项HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\NetShareMonitor下的Interval指定,默认值为5,单位为秒;本资料共包含以下附件:
shareMonitor.exe....

(If you are the administrator of a certain server, you want to know who often accesses the shared files on the server? In fact, it is very simple. Just open computer management from management tools in the control panel, open system tools - shared folder on the left, and you can see who is accessing your server and which files have been opened from session and open file. However, as an administrator, you can't stare at that window and keep pressing F5, so you need a wizard that records who has accessed my shared files at what time.
Run the command "sharemonitor.exe-i" to install the service. Open computer management - services and applications - services. On the right, you can find a service called "netsharemonitor" and start it (only if you need to do this for the first time, it will start automatically when the system starts).
If you no longer need it, run "sharemonitor.exe-u" to uninstall the service.
The log is directly written to a text file. The file name is determined by the registry key HKEY_ LOCAL_ The logfile under machine\system\currentcontrolset\services\netsharemonitor is specified. The default value is "&amp; lt; system32&amp; gt; \netshare.log";
The polling time interval is changed from the original fixed 10 seconds to the user specified time interval. The time interval is determined by the registry key HKEY_ LOCAL_ Specify the interval under machine\system\currentcontrolset\services\netsharemonitor. The default value is 5 and the unit is seconds; This document contains the following attachments:
shareMonitor. exe....)

[下载]16412044786.rar

上一篇:TOS系统MIB说明
下一篇:msicuu2.exe下载