找回密码
 立即注册
theLaptop警报software | OA系统 2022-06-20 101 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
来源版块:网管软件
压缩包内文件格式:可执行文件
附件来源:互联网
运行平台:Windows平台
是否经本人验证:是
附件性质:共享
详细说明:笔记本电脑防盗警报软件
笔记本电脑防盗警报软件
今天看到这款名叫LaptopAlarm的笔电防盗警报软件觉得比较实用,只要你的笔电被其他人挪动了,它就会像防盗门或者超市防盗检测门那样发出非常大声的警报,就算你的笔电是静音的它也会发声,而且足够让你或者周围人听到。这款只有200K左右的小软件只能运行于Windows系统(Mac似乎更容易被盗...),启动它以后并点击"LockComputer"它就会自动锁住屏幕,只有你输入密码以后才能解开它(又一个Kiosk程序!)。接下来你就可以放心离开你的笔电了,那么它触发警报的条件有哪些呢?
A/C电源或其他外部设备被拔出
鼠标被移动
系统被注销或关机
应该还是想的比较全面的,虽然在大多数公共场合我们都不会用譬如电源这样的外设,但在大学寝室里相信人人都是插着电源用笔电的吧。而且一般来说要偷走笔电一定要合上盖子,一般的设定都是合盖睡眠、休眠什么的,这时候也会报警。当然解锁的话只用键盘就好了,别动触摸板或鼠标啊..
有了这个小软件相信你在星巴克或者图书馆的时候可以放心的把笔电丢一边去买咖啡了吧。不过,记住这个软件只在启动并LockComputer后才会生效,别指望没开机的时候它也能报警...
笔记本电脑防盗警报软件
笔记本电脑防盗警报软件
今天看到这款名叫LaptopAlarm的笔电防盗警报软件觉得比较实用,只要你的笔电被其他人挪动了,它就会像防盗门或者超市防盗检测门那样发出非常大声的警报,就算你的笔电是静音的它也会发声,而且足够让你或者周围人听到。这款只有200K左右的小软件只能运行于Windows系统(Mac似乎更容易被盗...),启动它以后并点击"LockComputer"它就会自动锁住屏幕,只有你输入密码以后才能解开它(又一个Kiosk程序!)。接下来你就可以放心离开你的笔电了,那么它触发警报的条件有哪些呢?
A/C电源或其他外部设备被拔出
鼠标被移动
系统被注销或关机
应该还是想的比较全面的,虽然在大多数公共场合我们都不会用譬如电源这样的外设,但在大学寝室里相信人人都是插着电源用笔电的吧。而且一般来说要偷走笔电一定要合上盖子,一般的设定都是合盖睡眠、休眠什么的,这时候也会报警。当然解锁的话只用键盘就好了,别动触摸板或鼠标啊..
有了这个小软件相信你在星巴克或者图书馆的时候可以放心的把笔电丢一边去买咖啡了吧。不过,记住这个软件只在启动并LockComputer后才会生效,别指望没开机的时候它也能报警...
笔记本电脑防盗警报软件
A/C电源或其他外部设备被拔出
鼠标被移动
系统被注销或关机
笔记本电脑防盗警报软件
笔记本电脑防盗警报软件
A/C电源或其他外部设备被拔出
鼠标被移动
系统被注销或关机
本资料共包含以下附件:
笔记本电脑防盗警报软件.exe....

(Source section: network management software
File format in compressed package: executable file
Attachment source: Internet
Running platform: Windows platform
Whether it has been verified by me: Yes
Attachment nature: shared
Laptop anti-theft alarm software
Today, I saw this laptop anti-theft alarm software called laptopalarm, which is quite practical. As long as your laptop is moved by others, it will send out a very loud alarm like the anti-theft door or the anti-theft detection door of the supermarket. Even if your laptop is silent, it will also sound, and it is enough for you or the people around you to hear. This small software with only about 200K can only run on Windows system (MAC seems to be easier to be stolen...), After launching it, click & quot; LockComputer& quot; It will automatically lock the screen and can only be unlocked after you enter the password (another kiosk program!). Then you can safely leave your laptop. What are the conditions for it to trigger the alarm?
A/c power supply or other external equipment is unplugged
Mouse moved
The system is logged off or shut down
It should be more comprehensive. Although we don't use peripherals such as power supply in most public places, I believe everyone in the university dormitories is plugged in with a laptop. And generally speaking, to steal a laptop, you must close the cover. Generally, the settings are to close the cover to sleep or sleep. At this time, the alarm will also be sent. Of course, if you unlock it, just use the keyboard. Don't move the touch pad or mouse
With this small software, I believe you can safely throw away your laptop and buy coffee when you are in Starbucks or the library. However, remember that this software will only take effect after you start and lockcomputer. Don't expect it to alarm when you don't start it
Today, I saw this laptop anti-theft alarm software called laptopalarm, which is quite practical. As long as your laptop is moved by others, it will send out a very loud alarm like the anti-theft door or the anti-theft detection door of the supermarket. Even if your laptop is silent, it will also sound, and it is enough for you or the people around you to hear. This small software with only about 200K can only run on Windows system (MAC seems to be easier to be stolen...), After you start it, click & quot; LockComputer& quot; It will automatically lock the screen and can only be unlocked after you enter the password (another kiosk program!). Then you can safely leave your laptop. What are the conditions for it to trigger the alarm?
Mouse moved
It should be more comprehensive. Although we don't use peripherals such as power supply in most public places, I believe everyone in the university dormitories is plugged in with a laptop. And generally speaking, to steal a laptop, you must close the cover. Generally, the settings are to close the cover to sleep or sleep. At this time, the alarm will also be sent. Of course, if you unlock it, just use the keyboard. Don't move the touch pad or mouse
With this small software, I believe you can safely throw away your laptop and buy coffee when you are in Starbucks or the library. However, remember that this software will only take effect after you start and lockcomputer. Don't expect it to alarm when you don't start it
Today, I saw this laptop anti-theft alarm software called laptopalarm, which is quite practical. As long as your laptop is moved by others, it will send out a very loud alarm like the anti-theft door or the anti-theft detection door of the supermarket. Even if your laptop is silent, it will also sound, and it is enough for you or the people around you to hear. This small software with only about 200K can only run on Windows system (MAC seems to be easier to be stolen...), After launching it, click & quot; LockComputer& quot; It will automatically lock the screen and can only be unlocked after you enter the password (another kiosk program!). Then you can safely leave your laptop. What are the conditions for it to trigger the alarm?
Mouse moved
Today, I saw this laptop anti-theft alarm software called laptopalarm, which is quite practical. As long as your laptop is moved by others, it will send out a very loud alarm like the anti-theft door or the anti-theft detection door of the supermarket. Even if your laptop is silent, it will also sound, and it is enough for you or the people around you to hear. This small software with only about 200K can only run on Windows system (MAC seems to be easier to be stolen...), After you start it, click & quot; LockComputer& quot; It will automatically lock the screen and can only be unlocked after you enter the password (another kiosk program!). Then you can safely leave your laptop. What are the conditions for it to trigger the alarm?
Mouse moved
This document contains the following attachments:
Laptop anti-theft alarm software exe....)

[下载]10005670249.rar

上一篇:聚生网管绿色版
下一篇:不需要映射端口的远程工具,可访问内网