找回密码
 立即注册
幽默andthehumor | 其他书籍 2022-04-20 178 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
你有过这样的经历吗:

聚会上人人兴高采烈,你却一个人坐着不能说话?当我被要求说话并站起来的那一刻,我的脑海里一片空白。

来到新单位,想自我介绍,报完名脸红了,一句话也说不出来?

面对眼前卑鄙,背后心碎的“烦人鬼”,总是没有智慧回应。

幸运的是,幽默可以帮助你解决这些尴尬和困难的问题。幽默是总能看到生活美好一面的能力;它让你即使面对生活的弊病,也能有一个快乐的视角。幽默的人喜欢笑、玩耍、逗乐并为他人带来微笑。

本书通过9个维度为你分解幽默的内涵,传授幽默技巧。这里有15个即用型幽默工具,可帮助您轻松应对家人和朋友聚会、演示、职业发展、尴尬、自我指导、潜在刺激以及其他工作和生活中的问题。

(Have you ever had such an experience:Everyone was in high spirits at the party, but you sat alone and couldn't speak? When I was asked to speak and stand up, my mind was blank.When I came to the new unit, I wanted to introduce myself. After I reported my name, I blushed and couldn't say a word?In the face of the "annoying ghost" who is mean in front of him and heartbroken behind him, he always has no wisdom to respond.Fortunately, humor can help you solve these embarrassing and difficult problems. Humor is the ability to always see the good side of life; It allows you to have a happy perspective even in the face of the disadvantages of life. Humorous people like to laugh, play, amuse and bring smiles to others.This book decomposes the connotation of humor and teaches humor skills through 9 dimensions. Here are 15 ready to use humor tools to help you easily deal with family and friend gatherings, presentations, career development, embarrassment, self guidance, potential stimulation, and other work and life problems.)

[下载]09502301760.rar
[下载]09502357179.rar
[下载]09502384146.rar

上一篇:逆向书藉重制版《加密与解密》
下一篇:好男友必读《女生呵护指南》