找回密码
 立即注册
Jingbaothelimbusnetsoftware | android开发 2022-10-28 34 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
京宝时刻管理共分四个功能。1.固定命令:周期性的显示提示用户所输入的命令。2.暂时命令:按日期时刻提示用户所输入的命令;3.时刻信封:用户可以写信给将来的自己;4.总结回顾:用户可以记录自己今日的时刻是不是使用有效,可以为自己今日发挥评分。本人名京宝,软件是我自己的原创使用。“京宝软件”现在已有十多个,它们记录了我学习android开发的全面历程,包括播放器、计算器、阅读器、电筒、游戏等等,大家可点击资源标签“京宝软件”理解全面。京宝软件官方网站limbusnet
limbusnet32.TimeManagerWaBang.apk

(Jingbao Moment Management has four functions. 1. Fixed command: the command entered by the user is displayed periodically. 2. Temporary command: prompt the user for the command entered by date and time; 3. Moment envelope: users can write to themselves in the future; 4. Summary and review: users can record whether their time today is effective, and can score their performance today. My name is Jingbao, and the software is my own original use. There are more than ten "Jingbao Software", which record my comprehensive learning process of android development, including players, calculators, readers, flashlights, games, etc. You can click the resource tag "Jingbao Software" to understand it comprehensively. Limbusnet, the official website of Jingbao Software
limbusnet32.TimeManagerWaBang.apk
.....)

[下载]20125602686.rar

上一篇:新版Android开发教程
下一篇:android搭配环境