找回密码
 立即注册
softwareyouthe别人 | 邮电通讯系统 2022-06-25 59 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
您的电脑是多个人用吗?您想知道别人在您不在时对您的电脑做了什么手脚吗?您有让别人不要随便动自己的文件,结果却发现还是被人动过。却没有证据问罪别人吗?那好吧,就是这个软件了,这个软件可以按您需要的间隔时间截图,记录一切键盘输入。和使用过的任何软件。隐藏性极高,绝对让人发现不了,到时候您就可以把这些当证据问罪别人了。也就可以有理由拒绝别人使用您的电脑了。文本里有下载地址,因为我的权限只能上传小于5M的文件,所以直接给一个网络硬盘的下载地址在此,有需要的朋友可以去下。声明:本人在使用过程中,用小红伞扫出有毒,别的杀毒软件没有试过。还有就是这个软件的隐藏性高,希望各位在看清楚方法以后在使用。本人在次声明:本软件小红伞报毒,启用后隐藏性高,请甚用。如不甚造成的后果,后果自负。请不懂的朋友在没有学会之前不要使用。谢谢。

(Is your computer used by more than one person? Do you want to know what others did to your computer while you were away? You have asked others not to touch your own documents, but you find that they have been touched. And there's no evidence of guilt? Well, that's the software. The software can take screenshots at intervals you need to record all keyboard input. And any software used. It is extremely hidden and can never be found. Then you can use it as evidence to accuse others. Then you can have reason to refuse others to use your computer. There is a download address in the text, because my permission can only upload files less than 5m, so I directly give a download address of network hard disk here, and friends in need can go there. Statement: I have used the little red umbrella to sweep out the poison in the process of using. I have not tried any other anti-virus software. In addition, this software is highly hidden. I hope you can use it after you see the method clearly. I hereby declare that the little red umbrella of this software reports poison. It is highly hidden after being enabled. Please use it very much. If not, the consequences shall be borne by yourself. Please don't use it before you learn it. thank you.)

[下载]11573450437.rar

上一篇:Fiddler_2.2.9.6
下一篇:网管常用的网络命令集