找回密码
 立即注册
The该书andbook | android开发 2022-11-04 78 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
我是个自学者,自学是非常艰苦的,自学者都深有体会。而最为苦恼的是如何找到好的教材,较为顺利地进行学习,而这一切都只能在黑暗中摸索。磕碰不只有皮肉的痛,更痛的是心,孤苦伶仃地守着冰冷的心,正如马云所说“只能左手暖暖右手,反过来再右手暖暖左手”。你我就各算一只手吧。《AndroidSDK程序设计与开发典范》一书的确不错,这是我个人看了该书所得出的定论。为大家理解该书,我扫描了该书的目录和开头的一段内容,因版权关系,不可能全扫来。你可以从扫描的部分内容看出作者用心良苦,阐述通俗易懂,由“引”入“深”,甚至连调试代码的LOG命令行都插好了,想的周到详尽,让读者处处觉得安全顺利。当然了,不同基础,不同接受能力的读者定论仍是有不同的。但我是比较过我所看到的书的,觉得这是一本把程序婴儿导向程序青年的好书。假设你有该书的话,你可以看到,该书的比如在最新版的Android编程系统中可以正常打开。我所做过的比如都简练洁净,讲解内容清楚地展现在我的面前,重点杰出,难点浅入,很合适自学者。学完该书,Android编程的基本概括就明晰地印在脑际中了。本资料共包括以下附件:

(I am a self learner, and self-study is very hard. Self learners have a deep understanding. The most troublesome thing is how to find a good textbook and learn more smoothly, which can only be explored in the dark. It is not only the pain of skin and flesh, but also the pain of the heart. It is lonely to guard the cold heart. As Ma Yun said, "Only the left hand can warm the right hand, and then the right hand can warm the left hand". Let's each count our hands. The book "Android SDK Program Design and Development Model" is really good, which is my personal conclusion after reading the book. For your understanding of the book, I scanned the contents of the book and a paragraph at the beginning. Due to the copyright, it is impossible to scan all of them. You can see from some of the scanning content that the author is well intentioned. The explanation is easy to understand, from "lead" to "deep". Even the LOG command line for debugging code is plugged in, thoughtful and detailed, making the reader feel safe and smooth everywhere. Of course, readers with different bases and receptive abilities still have different conclusions. But I have compared the books I have seen, and I think it is a good book to guide the program baby to the program youth. If you have the book, you can see that, for example, the book can be opened normally in the latest version of Android programming system. What I have done, for example, is concise and clean. The explanation content is clearly displayed in front of me. The key points are outstanding and the difficulties are shallow. It is suitable for self-study. After learning this book, the basic summary of Android programming will be clearly printed in the mind. This document includes the following annexes:)

[下载]21044065771.rar

上一篇:com.google.android.maps.mytracks
下一篇:Android远程连接MYSQL