找回密码
 立即注册
The珠玑Programmingand | 搜索引擎 2022-09-25 144 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
啥也不用说,懂得人应当都认识这本书,我看到51没有,就发上来了,这本书真的是算法中的经典之作!《编程珠玑》第一版是我行业生涯前期阅读过的最有影响力的书本之一,首次从该书中学到的很多观点好久以后仍然使我收获颇丰。jon在第二版中对资料进行了很多更新,这些新比如的新鲜程度给我留下了深入的形象。”——stevemcconnell《codecomplete》等多部畅销书作者。如果让程序员们列出他们最喜欢的书本,jonbentley的《编程珠玑》常常可以坐落经典之列。如同珍珠来自于从前摧残牡蛎的沙粒,程序设计的珍珠也来自从前摧残程序员的实际问题。bentley的珍珠超出了牢靠工程学的领域、在洞察力和创造力的王国中为那些恼人的问题提供了共同而奇妙的解决方案。通过一些精心设计的风趣而且颇具指导含义的程序,书中充满了对实用程序设计技巧及基本设计原则的明晰而机敏的描绘。因而,《编程珠玑》得到各个层次程序员的青睐并不让人感受意外。本书增加了以下三个方面的新内容:测试、调试和计时;调集表明;字符串问题本来的一切程序都重新进行了改写,并生成了等量的新代码。本资料共包括以下附件:
编程珠玑+第二版+中文版.pdf
包括多个文件,请自行下载检测!

(Needless to say, everyone who knows should know this book. I saw 51 and I posted it. This book is really a classic in algorithms! The first edition of "Programming Pearl" is the early stage of my career. One of the most influential books I've ever read, and many of the ideas I first learned from this book are still rewarding me long after. Jon made a lot of updates to the material in the second edition, and the freshness of these new examples left a deep impression on me. "—stevemcconnell, author of several best-selling books including "codecomplete". If programmers were asked to list their favorite books, jonbentley's "Programming Pearls" could often be among the classics. Like pearls from the sand that used to destroy oysters , the pearls of programming also come from the real problems that have ravaged programmers in the past. Bentley's pearls go beyond the realm of sound engineering to provide common and wonderful solutions to those pesky problems in the realm of insight and creativity. Some well-designed, interesting and instructive programs, the book is full of clear and astute descriptions of practical programming techniques and basic design principles. Therefore, it is not surprising that "Programming Pearl" is favored by programmers of all levels Unexpectedly. This book has added new contents in the following three aspects: testing, debugging and timing; assembling and showing; all the original programs of the string problem have been rewritten, and the same amount of new code has been generated. This material includes the following appendix:
Programming Pearls Second Edition Chinese Edition.pdf
Including multiple files, please download and test by yourself!)

[下载]21471211932.rar

上一篇:超全的C语言函数,适合初学
下一篇:164个完整的Java源程序代码