找回密码
 立即注册
端口对照表port攻防 | 企业管理 2022-09-18 73 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
一款是系统之家的端口监视器,查杀有毒!还花了我一金币。奇怪的是解压后提示无毒?运行后,会自动打开个网页:无花果-编程驿站?下载地址:xtzj/read-htm-tid-243026.html一款是IT168下载的APortsaports端口检测器V1.4汉化版,有毒!一款是天空软件站的亦思端口检测管理器1.2,还可以无毒。还有一个即是我收集的:黑k攻防技术端口对照表,开头内容:一个端口即是一个潜在的通信通道,也即是一个侵/入通道,打开一个端口即是一台计算机在Internet打开的一扇窗口,黑k首要的侵/入方法即是用手艺扫描或是端口扫描软件找出服务器所打开的端口,然后根椐其漏洞对服务器进行攻击,因而理解端口对防备侵/入者攻击起着很重要的效果。我压缩这些资料首要是为了大家理解黑k攻防技术,端口的重要性。啥端口需求打开,啥端口需求关闭。别的附上大家网上的端口关闭器,无毒。花了我8个豆豆,⊙﹏⊙b汗!
【黑k攻防技术】端口对照表\端口监视\ProcPort.dll
【黑k攻防技术】端口对照表\端口监视\ProcPort.exe
【黑k攻防技术】端口对照表\APortsaports1.4汉化绿色免费版.txt
【黑k攻防技术】端口对照表\APortsaports.exe
【黑k攻防技术】端口对照表\【黑k攻防技术】端口对照表.pdf
【黑k攻防技术】端口对照表\亦思端口检测管理器1.2.exe
【黑k攻防技术】端口对照表\亦思端口检测管理器V1.1.txt
.....太多文件了略.....

(One is the port monitor of the system home, killing poison! It also cost me a gold coin. The strange thing is that after decompression, the prompt is non-toxic? After running, it will automatically open a webpage: Fig-Programming Station? Download address: xtzj/read-htm-tid-243026.html One is the APortsaports port detector V1.4 downloaded by IT168 The Chinese version is poisonous! One is the Easier port detection manager 1.2 of the sky software station, and it can also be non-toxic. There is another one that I collected: Hacker Attack and Defense Technology Port Comparison Table, the beginning content: a port is a potential communication channel, that is, an intrusion/intrusion channel, opening a port is a computer opened on the Internet In a window, the hacker's primary intrusion/intrusion method is to use manual scanning or port scanning software to find out the ports opened by the server, and then attack the server based on its vulnerabilities, so understanding the port is important for preventing intruder/intruder attacks. a very important effect. I compress these data mainly for everyone to understand the hacker attack and defense technology and the importance of ports. Which ports need to be opened, and which ports need to be closed. The other is attached to the port closure device on the Internet, which is non-toxic. It cost me 8 beans, ⊙﹏⊙b sweat!
[Hacker attack and defense technology] Port comparison table\Port monitoring\ProcPort.dll
[Hacker attack and defense technology] Port comparison table\Port monitoring\ProcPort.exe
[Hacker attack and defense technology] Port comparison table\APortsaports1.4 Chinese green free version.txt
[Hacker attack and defense technology] Port comparison table\APortsaports.exe
[Hacker attack and defense technology] Port comparison table\[Hacker attack and defense technology] Port comparison table.pdf
[Hacker attack and defense technology] Port comparison table\Easy Port Detection Manager 1.2.exe
[Hacker attack and defense technology] Port comparison table\Easy Port Detection Manager V1.1.txt
.....too many files .....)

[下载]12120496855.rar

上一篇:Nod32 升级 AutoID
下一篇:攻防实验指导书