找回密码
 立即注册
无线网络wirelessthenetwork | 家庭/个人应用 2022-09-09 80 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
教你如何破解WEP、WPA_无线网络(完整版).doc上传实现!假如你的电脑有无线网卡的话,是不是经常会搜到无线网络啊可是即是需求密码才能上网如今不要忧愁了发一篇破解无线网络密码的文章给大家相信对大家一定会有效的第一章、导言近些年无线技术发展快速,不断增加的用户开始使用无线网络,近来新搬到一小区没有安装网络,后边想到曾经出差时在机场用过无线网络,小区内是不是也有无线网络呢?随便一搜,果然有几个无线网络信号,所以打起了免费蹭网的主见,但信号最佳的几个网络的WEP或WPA密码成为了一个门坎,所以在企业上网查到相关资料,通过几天的学习+实践,终于破解了小区内的几个无线网络。破解过程中虽然有了各位长辈的经验,但一些长辈的经验过于笼统、专业,细节的当地比较少。我即是在破解过程中走了不小弯路,还好自个学习和总结才能还可以(谁扔的鸡蛋:),现主要就自个破解过程中的一些注意事项和细节从头.........

(Teach you how to crack WEP, WPA_ wireless network (full version).doc upload implementation! If your computer has a wireless network card, do you often find wireless networks? But even if you need a password to access the Internet, don't worry about it. Send an article on cracking the wireless network password to everyone. I believe it will be effective for everyone. Chapter 1 . Introduction In recent years, wireless technology has developed rapidly, and more and more users have begun to use wireless networks. Recently, they moved to a new community without installing a network. Later, I thought that I used a wireless network at the airport when I was on a business trip. Is there a wireless network in the community? After a random search, I found that there are several wireless network signals, so I started to use the free network, but the WEP or WPA passwords of the networks with the best signals became a threshold, so I found relevant information on the Internet, and passed After several days of study   practice, I finally cracked several wireless networks in the community. Although the experience of the elders was obtained during the cracking process, the experience of some elders was too general and professional, and the details were relatively small. I took a lot of detours in the cracking process. Fortunately, I can learn and summarize by myself (who threw the eggs: ), now I mainly start from scratch with some precautions and details in the cracking process.... .....)

[下载]18523199209.rar

上一篇:端口安全-端口绑定操作
下一篇:CMOS CRACKER清除CMOS密码工具(pp检测)