找回密码
 立即注册
the量产USB惠普 | 家庭/个人应用 2022-09-08 59 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
女朋友买了个:惠普HP商用笔记本促销礼包中包括的18k镀金雕花纪念版2GB金彩随身U盘。成果发现插上电脑后会自动播放一段广告视频,打开我的电脑,发现该U盘被量产为一个移动盘和一个USB光驱了,而广告文件则是在这个USB光驱中,格式化等均告无效。那么怎样才能把惠普2G镀金U盘里边量产的USB光驱和里边的广告视频删去去掉呢?后来看了一篇文章,按说明下了这个软件才得以解决,万分幸亏的一起,又为在其他站点上下载十分不方便且下载了病毒感到上线,所以给大家把这工具传上来,无病毒,大家放心使用。

(My girlfriend bought one: 18k gold-plated engraved commemorative edition 2GB gold-colored portable USB flash drive included in the HP commercial notebook promotional package. The results found that after plugging in the computer, an advertisement video will be played automatically. When I turn on my computer, I find that the U disk has been mass-produced as a mobile disk and a USB optical drive, and the advertisement files are in this USB optical drive. Invalid. So how can we delete the mass-produced USB optical drive and the advertising video in the HP 2G gold-plated U disk? Later, I read an article and downloaded the software according to the instructions to solve it. Fortunately, it was very inconvenient to download on other sites and the virus was downloaded, so I uploaded this tool to everyone, no virus. , everyone can use it with confidence.)

[下载]16194036475.rar

上一篇:易我数据恢复向导V2.0附注册码
下一篇:批量ip单端口扫描器