找回密码
 立即注册
插件虚拟化OllyAdvancedPlugins | 程序非源代码 2021-06-25 339 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品

Olly 的一些心爱的插件在与 Windows 7 一起使用时停止工作,其中包括 OllyAdvanced 和 Conditional Branch Logger,仅举两个例子。 为了克服这个问题,我虚拟化了 Olly,现在插件又可以工作了 :)
你可以像往常一样定制这个 Olly。 请注意,首次启动时必须设置 Plugins- 和 UDD- 目录。 不幸的是,有一个小缺点 - 基于驱动程序的插件的每个部分都不起作用。 这是因为驱动程序无法虚拟化。 例如,虽然 OllyAdvanced 中的其他一切都在工作,但它基于驱动程序的 Anti-RTDSC 不是,但这并不妨碍插件正常工作。 其他涉及驱动程序的插件也是如此。 抱歉,现在的虚拟化非常好,但并不完美。
此外,非拉丁字符集可能存在问题,我无法确认,因为我没有非拉丁 Windows。

(Some beloved plugins for Olly stopped working when used with Windows 7, among these are OllyAdvanced and Conditional Branch Logger just to name two of them. To overcome this issue I virtualized Olly and now the plugins are working again :)
You can customize this Olly as usual. Note, that you have to set the Plugins- and UDD- directory when starting it for the first time. Unfortunately there is a small shortcoming - Every part of a plugin that is driver-based is NOT working. This is due to the fact, that drivers cannot be virtualized. For instance while everything else in OllyAdvanced is working, it's driver-based Anti-RTDSC is not but that does not hinder the plugin to work great. The same goes for other plugins that have drivers involved. Sorry for that, virtualization nowadays is pretty good but not perfect.
Also, there may be an issue with non-latin charactersets which I'm unable to confirm because I haven't got a non-latin Windows.)

1624608342711.rar

上一篇:RDG Packer Detector v0.6.8 2012
下一篇:Ariadne Optimizer 0.1 (IDA) by Group-IB