找回密码
 立即注册
theJavaNIO特性features | Applet 2022-10-06 65 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
JavaNIO(中文版),在淘宝上花钱钱买的,共享一下,希望对大家有点帮助。JavaNIO深入探讨了1.4版的I/O新特性,并告诉您如何使用这些特性来极大地提高您所写的Java代码的履行效率。这本小册子就程序员所面对的有代表性的I/O问题作了详细论述,并讲解了如何才干充分利用新的I/O特性所提供的各种潜能。您将通过实例学会如何使用这些工具来管理实际办公中常常遇到的I/O问题,并理解这些新特性如何对响应速率、可伸缩性和可靠性产生直接影响。NIOAPI是对1.3版I/O特性的补充而非取代,因而,何时使用新的API,何时老的1.3版I/OAPI更适合特定使用,也是您将学习的内容。
JavaNIO.pdf

(JavaNIO (Chinese version), bought with money on Taobao, share it, and hope it will be helpful to everyone. JavaNIO explores the new I/O features of version 1.4 in depth, and tells you how to use these features to greatly improve the performance of Java code you write. This booklet discusses in detail the typical I/O problems faced by programmers, and explains how to make full use of the potential provided by the new I/O features. You will learn how to use these tools to manage the I/O problems often encountered in the actual office through examples, and understand how these new features have a direct impact on response rate, scalability and reliability. The NIOAPI is a supplement to, rather than a replacement for, the 1.3 I/O feature. Therefore, when to use the new API and when the old 1.3 I/OAPI is more suitable for specific use are also what you will learn.
JavaNIO.pdf)

[下载]11262241729.rar

上一篇:Java EE 6规范中文版
下一篇:Java+TCP+IP+Socket编程+原书第2版