找回密码
 立即注册
学习the言语and | C#编程 2022-10-03 74 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
《挑战30天C++入门极限》导言作为一个长篇的C++入门教程,无论如何也应该有这样个导言,可是文笔并不好的我,想了好久也不认识该如何写。。。。。。仔细想想,与其把这篇短文当作教程的导言,本来它更应该是一篇引导初学者步入C++殿堂的策论。几年并不算很长的编程经验,使我感触颇深,苦楚苍茫,以及成功后的高兴一向替换着伴随我,喜好编程的我,在学习时期也被很多很多学习的艰难问题所阻挡,乃至不只一次的想抛弃。让我初度领略到作为一个程序员应该有高兴与高兴的是VISUALBASIC言语,这些年为了办公,也学习过很多其它的言语,包括时下正在流行的JAVA与C#等等,在这儿不得不说的是,作为一个程序员,一个可以习气其时我G办公环境的程序员,你要学的还远不止这些,包括数据系统,等等,等等。很早就听人说过,假如你是一个程序员,假如你没有学过C言语,那么就不能当作是一个真实的程序员,这句话或许有点夸大,不过当你学习过它今后就不得不供认这句话真的有那么几分道理,C++言语是由C言语发展而来的一种新的支持面向对象的言语,从一开始触摸它,它的魅力就深深的吸引着我,起先我和很多想要学习它的人相同,觉得它很难懂,其时为了看懂,想理解一些现在看来真的很简单的例子时,真的有点让我抓狂。作为一种灵活性高,系统巨大,支持面向对象思维的高档言语,C++确实比其它言语更难学习,很多正在学习它的在校大学生,以及很多正在从事编程办公想自学它的程序员,关于它的入门及各必要知识点掌握苦恼不已。本来学习C++和学习其它知识相同,并没有很多特别的请求,需求的仅仅那么一点点耐性,那么一点点忍耐力,以及遇到艰难波折不简单屈从的精神,更主要的一点是你必须有一本好的,合适你的入门书本指引你逐步前进,面临书店里品种繁复,出名的不出名的C++教材,不光是初学者就连我也相同觉得目不暇接无从选择,很多优秀的国/外C++教材有着过于系统的知识面以及跳跃式阅览的方法,这对初学者,尤其是从小就习气从头到结束阅览书本的我G人来说是不合适的,G内的教材多以大学教材为主,这些书中的例子多以大学数学,或许工程数学举例,这样一来就把很多数学并不很好的读者拒之门外了。在行内,很多人是不情愿和你共享学习经验的,一来办公任务深重,再着很多人觉得这样会给自己带来更多的竞争对手。这些我都亲身经验过,恰是由于此类的各种感触,所以我由心里而发,真心实意的情愿帮助那些正在学习C++言语想入门的朋友们。从一开始学习计算机言语,简直所有的人都会问到,我该如何入门,入门后又该如何继续耐久的前进下去呢?首要我要说的是,计算机言语的入门,无论是C/C++仍是JAVA、C#,他们都和高等数学没有太多连接,计算机言语是一种逻辑的文字描绘,发挥逻辑的是思维,当你通过理解一些计算机言语所描绘的,并不算难的逻辑问题后,你就已经掌握了言语自身,而且真实入门了。当然,计算机言语究竟是和数学有密切连接的产品,在计算机S界里他们互相依赖谁也离不开谁,当你正确理解编程思维,掌握必要知识点,入门以后,假如想做一个优秀的程序员而不是单单做一个程序的拼装工,你就不得不对数学知识进行进一步的系统学习。此长篇C++入门教程恰是指引读者迈入C++殿堂的初级读本,目的仅仅帮助读者快速入门,掌握必要的知识点,为了让教程通俗易懂,简单理解,合适自学,笔者为此下了不少时间,一起也和我的一些朋友讨论过,定见中值得注意的是,一个作者假如没有教育,就只认识探索一种合适自己的学习方法,关于言语学习的难点要点,关键是如何将杂乱的问题用朴素的俗文明来写,关于这些问题笔者笔者是认真反思过的,所以全书完全站在初学读者的考虑的角度来写,教程中完全不包括任何难以理解的高等数学、工程数学问题,及C++标准库知识,侧重对各入门的难点要点详细解说分析,相信认真学习并读过它的人肯定不会觉得是浪费时间。关于C++学习,创建一条由入门到深入最终到精通的可继续学习并不段发展的道路概括起来可以是以下次序。1.学习一些基本的C言语知识,例如:啥是变量,啥是函数2.C++言语入门,基本知识点的掌握。3.高等数学及工程数学的系统学习,结合实际理解并使用C++的各类常用的标准库。此外平常可以找一些广受好评的具有必定深度的C++教材看一下,进一步理解C++的高档编程精华,以及看一些计算机原理和数据结构方面的书本。4.学习包括在各类操作系统下编程的必要知识,以Windows操作系统为例,需求学习掌握WINAPI,以及高效开发的MFC,VCL等在内的其它知识。千里之行始于足下,路尽管很长,艰难也会很多,不过你一旦入门,必定会觉得面前恍然大悟,会不段的鼓舞着你学习下去的。读者们假如在学习进程中有不懂的问题可以来我的站点提问,我会尽力回答的。站点地址:cndev-lab写到这儿笔者也呼吁更多的程序高手们,敲起你的键盘,把你的优秀的经验和思维贡献出来,帮助更多需求的人,究竟思维是需求的是交换的,知识是需求的是共享,高兴需求的是传递的。最终在这儿要谢谢的是我的家人,我的爸爸:管苗青、妈妈:汪秋霞。多年来爸爸妈妈给我的帮助很大,一向耐性鼓舞着我学习,妈妈对我学习上的帮助已及她优秀的自学经验思维是我终身中最主要的财富。作者:管宁二零零五年三月十七日清晨三点半
一个月挑战c++.chm

(As a long introductory course for C  , the introduction to Challenging the 30 Day C  Beginner's Limit should have such an introduction anyway, but I am not good at writing, and I haven't known how to write it for a long time...... Think about it carefully. Rather than taking this short article as the introduction of the tutorial, it should have been a strategy to guide beginners into the palace of C  . A few years of programming experience is not very long, which makes me feel deeply, and my pain is vast. My happiness after success has always replaced my companion. I like programming, and I was also blocked by many difficult problems during the learning period, or even wanted to abandon it more than once. What makes me feel happy as a programmer for the first time is VISUALBASIC language. In recent years, I have learned many other languages for office work, including JAVA and C #, which are currently popular. What I have to say here is that as a programmer, a programmer who can get used to the current office environment in China, you need to learn more than that, including data systems, etc. It has been said for a long time that if you are a programmer and you have not learned C language, you cannot be regarded as a real programmer. This statement may be exaggerated, but when you learn it, you will have to admit that it is true. C  language is a new object-oriented language developed from C language. Its charm has deeply attracted me from the beginning, At first, I was the same as many people who wanted to learn it. I thought it was difficult to understand it. At that time, in order to understand it, I wanted to understand some really simple examples, which really drove me crazy. As a kind of high-end language with high flexibility, huge system and support for object-oriented thinking, C  is indeed more difficult to learn than other languages. Many college students who are learning it, and many programmers who are engaged in programming and office work and want to learn it by themselves, are very distressed about its introduction and mastering the necessary knowledge points. Originally, learning C  is the same as learning other knowledge. There are not many special requirements. What is required is just a little patience, a little patience, and the spirit of not simply obeying when encountering difficulties and setbacks. More importantly, you must have a good introductory book that is suitable for you to guide you step by step. Facing the variety of famous and unknown C  textbooks in the bookstore, Not only beginners, but also I feel that there is no choice. Many excellent C  textbooks at home and abroad have too systematic knowledge and skip reading methods, which is not suitable for beginners, especially Chinese people who have been accustomed to reading books from beginning to end since childhood. Most of the domestic textbooks are mainly college textbooks, and examples in these books are college mathematics, perhaps engineering mathematics, In this way, many readers who are not very good at mathematics are excluded. In the industry, many people are reluctant to share their learning experience with you. On the one hand, office tasks are heavy, and on the other hand, many people feel that this will bring them more competitors. I have experienced these things personally. It is precisely because of these feelings that I sincerely want to help those who are learning C  to get started. From the beginning of learning computer language, almost all people will ask, how can I get started, and how can I continue to move forward after I get started? First of all, I want to say that the introduction of computer language, whether C/C  or Java, C #, has no much connection with advanced mathematics. Computer language is a kind of logical literal description, and the logic is played by thinking. When you understand some logical problems described by computer language, which are not difficult, you have mastered the language itself and really started. Of course, computer language is a product closely connected with mathematics. In the computer world, they depend on each other. When you correctly understand programming thinking and master the necessary knowledge points, after you get started, if you want to be an excellent programmer rather than just a program assembler, you will have to further systematic study of mathematical knowledge. This long introductory course of C  is just a primer to guide readers into the palace of C  . The purpose is only to help readers quickly get started and master the necessary knowledge points. In order to make the course easy to understand, simple to understand, and suitable for self-study, the author spent a lot of time on it and discussed it with some friends of mine. It is worth noting that if an author did not have education, he would only know and explore a suitable learning method, As for the difficult points of speech learning, the key is how to use simple secular civilization to write messy problems. The author has seriously reflected on these problems, so the whole book is written from the perspective of beginner readers. The tutorial does not include any difficult higher mathematics, engineering mathematics problems, and C  standard library knowledge, and focuses on detailed explanation and analysis of the difficult points of each introduction, Those who believe that they have studied and read it seriously will not think it is a wave?)

[下载]10400940025.rar

上一篇:解决团对开发乱码问题
下一篇:jsf 经典实例