找回密码
 立即注册
theinterview书面面试 | Perl编程 2022-09-24 113 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
官方C/C++开发工程师QQ群(1090119),验证请输入您的ID。用于找办公,是不是也应当换个角度去思考呢?总结屡面屡败的原因,最核心的即是两方面的问题,一是书面考试,二是实践经验。个人认为书面考试最重要,如果书面考试成果排在前面,在随后的面试中,压力就十分小。如今面上有盛行的程序员面试宝典,JAVA程序面试宝典,惋惜不知为什么,错误太好,并且覆盖面不广,这儿我将近半年参与的书面考试、面试题,以及一些资料上的经典题目进行汇总,希望对大家有所帮助.......
2623]c++书面考试面试宝典2009版.doc

(Official C/C   development engineer QQ group (1090119), please enter your ID for verification. When looking for an office, should we also think from another angle? To sum up the reasons for repeated failures, the core is two problems, one is the written test, and the other is practical experience. Personally, I think the written test is the most important. If the written test results are ranked first, there will be less pressure in the subsequent interview. Nowadays, there are popular programmer interview books and JAVA program interview books. Unfortunately, I don’t know why, the mistakes are too good, and the coverage is not wide. Here, I have participated in the written exams, interview questions, and some classic topics for nearly half a year. ,I hope to be helpful.......
2623] C   written exam interview collection 2009 edition.doc)

[下载]12071028876.rar

上一篇:一颗完整的异步加载的AJAX的tree
下一篇:JAVA小型聊天系统