找回密码
 立即注册
Websphere安装theoracle | 通讯编程 2022-09-23 104 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
前次共享了oracle相关的资料后.有兄弟想认识怎样和WebLogic联系.很对不住我目前所触摸得多一些的即是websphere了.先将websphere的安装给大家共享出来吧.至于WebLogic和oracle的联系..我没有参加这样的项目,但我想这和webshpere应该差不多吧.迟些时候我会将webshpere如何通过配置来连接oracle数据库并发布project共享出来(这首要针用于java)!目录一、安装websphere软件??3二、安装websphere补丁??15三、配置websphere使用服务器??21一、安装websphere软件1、安装webshpereWAS6的安装进程,使用缺设置即可。需求注意的是,服务器的名字除十分字符外亦不得包括下划线“_”,不然WAS将找不到自己。终结安装后,将会显示“第一步”,如下图所示:......更多内容请下载后附件检测。
Websphere安装配置文档.doc

(After sharing the oracle-related information last time, some brothers want to know how to contact WebLogic. I am sorry that I have touched more of the websphere. Let me share the installation of websphere with everyone. As for WebLogic and Contact with oracle.. I have not participated in such a project, but I think it should be similar to webshpere. Later I will share how webshpere connects to oracle database through configuration and publishes the project (this is mainly for java)! Contents 1. Install websphere software?? 3. 2. Install websphere patch?? 15. 3. Configure websphere to use the server?? 21. 1. Install websphere software 1. Install the installation process of webshpereWAS6. It should be noted that the name of the server must not include an underscore "_" except for ten characters, otherwise WAS will not find itself. After the installation is completed, the "First Step" will be displayed, as shown in the following figure: ... For more information, please check the attachment after downloading.
Websphere installation configuration document.doc)

[下载]23232281120.rar

上一篇:《Java Web开发速学宝典》样章(共3章)
下一篇:java编程代码实例集锦