找回密码
 立即注册
the影子原理问题 | 企业管理 2022-09-19 89 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
大多数网友有理解它原理的愿望,却又不具备自己分析的技术知识。关于影子企业来说,在这点上他是被迫的——涉及到知识产权和商业秘密他或许不能太多地发表该软件的详细细节,可是面临广大网友的质疑完全保持沉默又让人形成他是心虚的形象。从自己使用感触来说,到目前为止,一些人反映的问题比如“蓝屏”“cpu占用100%”“硬盘响得凶猛”等问题,在我的电脑上从来没有呈现过。我对技术也是不懂,关于影子的原理和是不是会对硬件形成影响不做任何判别,这里仅从网上搜集两种定见,大家自己看。
影子系统原理及相关问题求证.pdf

(Most netizens have the desire to understand its principle, but do not have the technical knowledge to analyze it by themselves. As for the shadow enterprise, he is forced at this point - he may not be able to publish too many details of the software when it comes to intellectual property and trade secrets, but in the face of the doubts of the majority of netizens, he is completely silent, which makes people form He is a guilty figure. From my own experience, so far, the problems reported by some people, such as "blue screen", "cpu occupied 100%", "hard disk is loudly loud" and other problems, have never appeared on my computer. I don't understand technology either. I don't make any judgments about the principle of shadow and whether it will affect the hardware. Here are only two opinions collected from the Internet, everyone can see for themselves.
The principle of shadow system and the verification of related problems.pdf)

[下载]09240205679.rar

上一篇:为J系列和分支办事处SRX系列设备配置CX111
下一篇:渗透终极利器reDuh_GUI