找回密码
 立即注册
The页眉文件column | 前端开发 2021-09-12 460 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
1-140Q111213B36.jpg

仿网站本身是GBK,但是我仿的都是UTF8,所以需要用PHPCMS V9 UTF8版本。
页眉分为首页页眉和列页眉,页脚也分为页脚。友情链接可直接在后台添加,请按首页显示排序;
话题页我没做过,自己做比较容易。
基本上所有其他页面都被复制。服务中心略有改动。

包括电子书在内的原始网站是使用 flip-pdf-pro 制作的。如果你觉得这个不错,你可以自己下载一个。为了减小附件的大小,可以直接播放尚未上传但已上传已准备好的swf电子书的文件。链接到网站的文件未上传,但可以打开列表页面。
大家都知道要根据自己的设置更改列ID调用。

打包文件包括数据库备份文件。可以直接在PHPCMS V9 UTF8版本中安装专栏和测试文章信​​息,然后在后台直接恢复备份。
新闻中心、政务中心和服务中心一级栏目列表页是不同的模板文件。下载后,需要在栏目设置中将背景设置为对应的模板。
本模板不得用于商业用途,仅供学习交流使用。

(The imitation site itself is GBK, but I use all UTF8 to imitate, so I need to use PHPCMS V9 UTF8 version.
The header is divided into the homepage header and the column header, and the footer is also divided. The friendship link can be added directly in the background, please sort by the display on the homepage;
I haven't done it on the topic page, so it's easier to do it yourself.
Basically all other pages are copied. The service center has been slightly changed.

The original site, including e-books, was made with flip-pdf-pro. If you think this is good, you can download one yourself. In order to reduce the size of the attachment, a file that has not been uploaded but uploaded an already prepared swf e-book can be played directly. The file linked to the website is not uploaded, but the list page can be opened.
Everyone knows that the column ID call has to be changed according to their own settings.

The packaged files include database backup files. The column and test article information can be directly installed in the PHPCMS V9 UTF8 version, and then the backup can be restored directly in the background.
The news center, government affairs center and service center first-level column list pages are different template files. After downloading, the background needs to be set to the corresponding template in the column settings.
This template must not be used for commercial purposes, but only for learning and communication.)

1631412654109.rar

上一篇:仿Lofter轻博客登陆界面后台phpcms模板下载
下一篇:phpwind简洁风尚模板