找回密码
 立即注册
the硬盘文件分区 | 企业管理 2022-09-18 106 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
先提点删去恢复常识:文件删去后,尽管没有清除文件内容,可是文件所占的存储空间现已许可被申请注入,所以要恢复文件的话,必需确保不要再向文件所在分区写数据,我的是虚拟机,直接kill进程了,非虚拟机可以umount分区,如果是主分区,直接断电。用于主分区,安全起见用livecd将硬盘只读挂载后操作。如果是虚拟机,即使是要恢复根分区,也可以不必livecd,通过仿制硬盘镜像的方法生成多份硬盘来实现复原。将仿制的硬盘添加到虚拟系统里,这样系统里就有两份硬盘了。可是我在测试时发现,尽管可以正确识别为a和b两块硬盘,但如论启动哪个系统,都是从一块硬盘加载的,可能是boot信息的问题。
linuxrm文件恢复总结.doc

(Let’s first mention the common sense of deletion and recovery: after the file is deleted, although the content of the file is not cleared, the storage space occupied by the file has been allowed to be injected, so if you want to restore the file, you must make sure not to write data to the partition where the file is located. Mine is a virtual machine, kill the process directly, non-virtual machine can umount the partition, if it is the primary partition, directly power off. For the primary partition, use livecd to mount the hard disk read-only for safety. If it is a virtual machine, even if you want to restore the root partition, you can generate multiple hard disks by imitating the hard disk image method without livecd to achieve recovery. Add the imitation hard disk to the virtual system, so that there are two hard disks in the system. But when I tested it, I found that although it can be correctly identified as two hard disks a and b, no matter which system is started, it is loaded from one hard disk, which may be the problem of boot information.
linuxrm file recovery summary.doc)

[下载]14051620971.rar

上一篇:分布列表过滤路由条目
下一篇:CISCO_ASA_防火墙_IOS恢复与升级_简明教程!