找回密码
 立即注册
thecontent首页需要 | 前端开发 2021-09-12 443 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
1-140Z2124535V5.jpg

闲暇之余,根据QQ技术频道和雷锋网(2013年改版前)的风格做了一套phpcms模板。这套样式包括首页、列表页、内容页、热门TAGS首页+列表页等页面,基本可以完全搭建一个博客风格的网站。
本着完整分享的精神,我特地提供了测试数据(没有图片,或者压缩包过大)+需要的插件+文章模型+appache伪静态文件
安装很简单,解压后,按照目录将所有文件复制到phpcmsV9的根目录下,测试前可以导入我提供的文章模型,对比修改你的新闻模型。

设计特点:
1.导航采用天蓝色+绚丽变色设计+扁平化设计
2.首页图文推荐的图片墙特效,QQ技术频道直接剪辑的特效
3.首页自定义了一个焦点轮播,图片为460x226px+缩略图+标题+介绍焦点幻灯片效果(特效难找,手动修改,需要jq支持),非常适合大图推荐好文
4. 全套模板内嵌回到特效顶部,这个特别多人用,图片使用qq技术,可以根据自己的喜好修改对应的图片和css(如果不行的话,别问我)。
5.首页、列表页和内容都调用标签,在seo方面充分利用标签可以大大增加google的收录(TAGS可以是伪静态的,需要自己设置服务器和伪静态规则,不长- 在这里啰嗦)
6.这组模板需要世界首富的tags插件支持,需要修改phpcms\modules\content\classes\content_tag.class.php,使V9支持网站热门文章排名
7.在内容页面插入两个第三方工具——推荐社交分享+多说评论(即使多说版权被屏蔽),不喜欢就自己处理。
8.本主题只使用了一个文章模型,但是有一两个自定义字段
9.还有一点,我没有把底部的图文部分转换成模板,因为我没有做专题,所以暂时无法使用。如果不需要,自己删除,反正自己处理。

(In my free time, I made a set of Phpcms templates based on the style of QQ Technology Channel and Leifeng.com (before the 2013 revision). This set of styles includes homepage, list page, content page, popular TAGS homepage + list page and other pages, which can basically build a blog-style website completely.
In the spirit of complete sharing, I specially provide test data (without pictures, or the compressed package is too large) + required plug-ins + article model + appache pseudo-static files
The installation is very simple, unzip, copy all the files to the root directory of phpcmsV9 according to the directory, you can import the article model provided by me before testing, and change your news model by comparison.

Design Features:
1. The navigation adopts azure blue style + brilliant color change design + flat design
2. The special effects on the picture wall recommended by the graphic on the homepage, and the special effects directly cut by the QQ technology channel
3. Customized a focus carousel on the homepage, the picture is 460x226px + thumbnail + title + introduction focus slide effects (special effects are difficult to find, manually modified, need jq support), very suitable for recommending good texts with large pictures
4. A full set of templates are embedded back to the top of the special effects, this is especially used by many people, the pictures use qq technology, you can modify the corresponding pictures and css according to your preferences (if this is not possible, don't ask me).
5. The homepage, list page and content all call tags, making full use of tags in terms of seo can greatly increase google's inclusion (TAGS can be pseudo-static, you need to set your own server and pseudo-static rules, not long-winded here)
6. This set of templates needs the tags plug-in support of the richest man in the world, and needs to modify phpcms\modules\content\classes\content_tag.class.php so that V9 supports the ranking of popular articles on the site
7. Insert two third-party tools in the content page-recommended social sharing + Duoshuo comments (even if Duoshuo copyright is blocked), if you don't like it, you will deal with it yourself.
8. This topic uses only one article model, but there are one or two custom fields
9. One more thing, I didn’t convert the picture-text part at the bottom into a template, because I didn’t make a special topic, so I won’t be able to use it temporarily. If you don’t need it, delete it yourself, and deal with it by yourself anyway.)

1631408999084.rar

上一篇:仿安徽网地方门户phpcms模板
下一篇:紫色美女网站phpcms模板