找回密码
 立即注册
WordPressthe主题theme | 前端开发 2021-09-10 493 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
211708svu6uyoez68s8spc.jpg

今天,我将与您分享一个WordPress图像主题。如今,网民对文字的兴趣越来越少。现在在多媒体网络时代,每个人都越来越喜欢图像。许多新手对 WordPress 程序的第一印象是文本博客。 ,但我们都知道WordPress可以做各种主题。今天给一直想做图片网站的朋友们带来这个WordPress图片主题。这个WordPress主题是木峰丹尼尔的早期作品。 ,但它做得很好。我是本地下载的,自己搭建的。它超出了我的预期。我将谈谈我的一些经验。如果喜欢,可以自己下载。

1.网站后台功能强大,设置简单,搞定复杂的设置。这个WordPress图片主题背景设置功能非常强大。前面我们提到这个WordPress主题是木峰的早期作品,但是作者在WordPress功能熟练度方面非常专业,网站背景可以在seo、网站流量统计、底层版权中轻松设置。另一个是主题集成了相关文章功能,默认是关闭的,但如果需要,可以在后台选项中开启。智能方便吗?网站还集成了WP浏览计数插件,你可以自己在后台页面设置。

2、网站布局内容丰富。瀑布流水,美不胜收。作为一个WordPress图片主题,作者还使用了大家热衷的瀑布流结构。当你发布图片文章时,首页有内容,看起来很漂亮,很养眼。随着图片阅读时代快餐消费的到来,瀑布流对于图片的呈现是高效且有吸引力的。用户一目了然的快速阅读模式可以在短时间内获取更多信息,瀑布流懒加载模式也避免了用户鼠标点击的翻页操作。这样,随着鼠标的滚动,是否有可能以最小的操作成本获得更多的内容体验?是不是更容易沉浸其中而不被打扰?好吧,那些喜欢这个 WordPress 图像主题的人可以下载它。感谢这个 WordPress 主题的创建者。

(Today, I will share with you a WordPress image theme. Nowadays, netizens are less and less interested in text. Now in the age of multimedia networks, everyone is more and more fond of images. The first impression of many novices on WordPress programs is text blogs. , But we all know that WordPress can do all kinds of themes. Today I bring you this WordPress picture theme for those friends who have always wanted to be a picture website. This WordPress theme is an early work of Mufeng Daniel. , But it is very well done. I downloaded it locally and built it by myself. It exceeded my expectations. I will talk about a few of my experience. If you like it, you can download it yourself.

1. The website background function is powerful, easy to set up to get complicated settings. This WordPress picture theme background setting function is very powerful. We mentioned earlier that this WordPress theme is an early work of mufeng, but the author is very professional in WordPress function proficiency , The website background can be easily set in seo, website traffic statistics, and bottom copyright. Another is that the theme integrates the related article function, which is turned off by default, but if you need it, you can turn it on in the background options. Is it smart and convenient? The website also integrates the WP browsing count plug-in, you can set it on the background page yourself.

2. The website layout is rich in content. The waterfall flow is beautiful and beautiful. As a WordPress picture theme, the author also uses the waterfall flow structure that everyone is keen on. When you publish a picture article, the homepage has content, it looks very beautiful and very seductive. With the advent of fast-food consumption in the era of picture reading, the waterfall flow is efficient and attractive for the presentation of pictures. The fast reading mode that users scan at a glance can obtain more information in a short time, and the waterfall flow The lazy loading mode also avoids the page turning operation of the user's mouse click. In this way, as the mouse scrolls, is it possible to obtain a more content experience with the smallest operation cost? Is it easier to immerse in it without being interrupted? Well, those who like this WordPress image theme can download it. Thank you to the creator of this WordPress theme.)

1631279934040.rar

上一篇:CooFocus简约设计wordpress博客主题
下一篇:wordpress多功能企业工作室主题:Dream Chaser