找回密码
 立即注册
the模板templatehomepage | 前端开发 2021-09-09 565 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
1-14111G04306242.jpg

这个模板从构思到制作用了1个月。 为了实现各种浏览器的无缝兼容浏览,我花了很长时间主要是为了兼容ie6,因为ie6的特性,可以兼容。 ie6已经尽力了!

这个模板从制作之初就改过好几次了。 为了做一个有品味的模板,我每天都在完善模板和disucz功能的结合。 从首页到论坛再到频道页,我都在努力做到完美。 努力美化! 原来的主页很复杂,直到最终版的主页代码变得非常简洁,所有的操作都交给了diy,diy已经可以不用修改主页上的模板文件自己定制站长了!

(This template took 1 month from conception to production. In order to realize seamless and compatible browsing of various browsers, I spent a long time mainly for compatibility with ie6, because of the characteristics of ie6, it can be compatible. ie6 has done my best!

This template has been changed several times from the beginning of production. In order to make a tasteful template, I am perfecting the combination of the template and the disucz function every day. From the homepage to the forum to the channel page, I am working hard to achieve perfection. Attempt to beautify! The original homepage was very complicated, and until the final version of the homepage code has become very concise, all the operations are handed over to diy, diy can already customize the webmaster himself without modifying the template file on the homepage!)

1631157476028.rar

上一篇:游蚁红2013 Discuz模板论坛版
下一篇:Discuz未来科技影楼模板