找回密码
 立即注册
加密我的地盘theencrypted | 企业管理 2022-09-16 80 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
◎假如您电脑中保留的重要文件被人偷看如何办?您的客户资料、财务数据、私家日记、聊天记录、图像影片......假如被偷看,会带来多大的丢失?◎从今天开始您不用再担心,“我的地盘”为您排忧解难!◎“我的地盘”是一款安全强度高并且又简单易用的加密软件。它会给你的电脑添加一个加密盘,存放在这个加密盘中的一切内容会自动加密。每次加密盘使用结束今后,您可以让它从计算机中不见,只要具有准确密码才能让它从头呈现。◎“我的地盘”不同于那些选用隐藏方法进行加密的软件。它由安全行业专业人士开发,选用AES、SHA256等高强度密码算法,具有金/融行业的安全强度。本资料共包括以下附件:
PrivateZone.exe
说明_Readme.html

(◎What should you do if the important files kept in your computer are peeked at? Your customer information, financial data, private diary, chat records, image videos... If you are peeked, how much loss will it bring? ◎From today, you don't have to worry anymore, "My Site" will solve your problems! ◎"My Site" is an encryption software with high security strength and easy to use. It will add an encrypted disk to your computer, and everything stored in this encrypted disk will be automatically encrypted. After each use of the encrypted disk, you can make it disappear from the computer, as long as you have the correct password to make it reappear. ◎ "My Site" is different from those software that use hidden methods for encryption. It is developed by professionals in the security industry, using high-strength cryptographic algorithms such as AES and SHA256, and has the security strength of the financial/financial industry. This document includes the following attachments:
PrivateZone.exe
Description_Readme.html
.....)

[下载]15222482645.rar

上一篇:Iptables 用户指南
下一篇:xx网络工程职业学院 网络安全复习题