找回密码
 立即注册
安全security权限permissions | 企业管理 2022-09-16 56 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
我做安全也有3年了,遇到大大小小的侵/入事情,本来那都是自己服务器基本权限做的不够,很多都在找三方软件,本来在微软服务器里边还有很多的很好的策略,我很多的兄弟都是做安全的,他们基本做企业仍是做IDC或者是做电子商务,基本没得那么多的安全软件。?浅笑在这里说句,服务器权限真的很重要,不要小瞧了,下面我发一个PHP木马给大家自己检测下自己的权限究竟做好了么。在这里还说一点,安全不是一个人能完善的,还希望大家能多多提出定见,这个是我做的安全设置,也没打那么多的字,做到哪里了copy到了哪里,看的懂的就没问题,不认识的,希望先baidu一下,在说如何。
windows2003系统目前最完善最完美的安全权限方案(一).doc

(I have been doing security for 3 years. When I encounter large and small intrusions/intrusions, it is because my own server basic permissions are not enough. Many are looking for third-party software. Originally, there are many good ones in the Microsoft server. Strategy, many of my brothers are security, they basically do business or do IDC or do e-commerce, basically do not have so many security software. ?Smile here to say, server permissions are really important, don't underestimate it, let me send a PHP Trojan for everyone to check whether their permissions are done. I would also like to say here that security cannot be perfected by one person. I also hope that everyone can give more opinions. This is the security setting I made, and I didn’t type so many words. It's no problem, if you don't know it, I hope to baidu first, and I'm talking about how.
Windows2003 system is currently the most complete and perfect security permission scheme (1).doc)

[下载]14323712796.rar

上一篇:高级PHP应用程序漏洞审核技术
下一篇:华为ARP空中教室培训