找回密码
 立即注册
Snifferthe教师工具 | 企业管理 2022-09-16 107 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
一个牛人总结的160多页sniffer教程,是可贵的罕见精品近来沉下心来在学习sniffer,关于sniffer没有什么好说的,大凡略微懂点网络常识的或喜欢黑k的兄弟都认识sniffer=嗅探器,在这个方面相信很多人比我学的好,由于这个工具我触摸的晚,并且网络这工具这也是近来两年才刚开始,所以很多工具还需要改善,前些日子在网上看了一篇《范伟导教师Sniffer课程资料》的贴子觉得很不错,感受很深,真话直说这篇贴子我看了三遍,先介绍一下让我感兴趣的范教师(尽管我至今还没见过他相片当然自己更是没见过),并且在这篇教程中也借用很多范教师讲课的内容。。。。。。。
一个牛人总结的160多页sniffer教程.pdf

(More than 160 pages of sniffer tutorials summed up by an expert, it is a rare and precious product. Recently, I have settled down to learn sniffer. I believe that many people are better than me in this aspect, because I have touched this tool late, and the network tool has only started in the past two years, so many tools still need to be improved. I feel very good about the post of "Sniffer Course Materials" by the great tutor, and I feel very deeply. To tell the truth, I have read this post three times. First, let me introduce the teacher Fan who interests me (although I have not seen it yet.) Of course, he has never seen a photo of himself), and in this tutorial, he also borrows a lot of the content of Teacher Fan's lectures. . . . . . .
More than 160 pages of sniffer tutorials summarized by a great man.pdf)

[下载]10471531778.rar

上一篇:CCNP Security Secure 642-637
下一篇:CCNP Security Firewall 642-617