找回密码
 立即注册
Theenter我们密码 | 企业管理 2022-09-16 76 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
今日给我们做的动画是破解linux根用户,也即是ROOT用户我在虚拟机上给我们做这个实验先启动虚拟linux9.0正在启动,好慢啊!!!!慢!!!!!!!!!晕,怎样这摸慢!好,进来了,我们用根用户登入看看。没密码进不去,好了,开始破解。重新启动liunx看好了!!!按E键进入到这儿,在选kernel,在按E,进入到这儿在/空一格后边输single,回车后,在按B你会看到我们进的和刚才的不一样每次启动都那么慢!!!!!好了,看到没如今我们对根用户改密码好了,改好了,我们启动进入试试看时刻有点长,耽搁我们时刻了!!!晕了,不进了,就这样的,进入你就可以用你刚才设的密码进ROOT好了,到这儿了观看密码:157341413
123.exe
观看密码及说明.txt

(The animation I made for us today is to crack the linux root user, that is, the ROOT user. I will do this experiment for us on the virtual machine. First, start the virtual linux9.0 is starting, so slow!!!! Slow!!!!!! !!! Halo, how is this slow! Well, come in, let's log in with the root user to see. No password can not enter, well, start to crack. Restart liunx and look good!!! Press the E key to enter here, select the kernel, press E, enter here, enter single after the /space, press Enter, and press B, you will see we entered and The difference just now is so slow every time it starts!!!!! Okay, see now we have changed the password for the root user, changed it, it took a little long for us to start and try it out, and it took us a long time!! I'm dizzy, I can't enter, that's all, when you enter, you can enter ROOT with the password you just set
123.exe
watch password and description.txt
.....)

[下载]09341310467.rar

上一篇:检测恶意代码pdf
下一篇:飞塔防火墙FortiGate?版本4.0 MR2管理手册