找回密码
 立即注册
IPSIOS配置ciscocp | 企业管理 2022-09-15 85 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
我自己做了个实验,主要是图形化配置路由器的ips的视频。ciscocp是取代SDM的图形化配置工具,本实验演示ciscocp配置ios的ips,下图为实验拓扑图,我已经配好了ip地址和路由PC-A能PING通PC-C这个实验中R1,R3是选用C7200路由器模拟的,选用15.1的IOS,R3选用c2691,S1,S3是傻瓜交换机,ciscocp是2.5版的,R1,R3是要配置成ips的路由器,用的版本是IOS-S595-CLI.pkg,实验意图是在没有启用ios的ips时是可以ping通路由器R1,R3的,在启用IOS的ips功能时就不能PING通了,下面开始演示
ccp配置ips.exe
.....太多文件了略.....

(I did an experiment myself, mainly a video of graphically configuring the router's ips. ciscocp is a graphical configuration tool that replaces SDM. This experiment demonstrates that ciscocp configures the ips of ios. The following figure shows the experimental topology. I have already configured the ip address and route PC-A can PING through PC-C. In this experiment, R1, R3 It is simulated by C7200 router, 15.1 IOS is used, c2691 is used for R3, S1 and S3 are fool switches, ciscocp is version 2.5, R1 and R3 are routers to be configured as ips, and the version used is IOS-S595-CLI. pkg, the experimental intention is to ping routers R1 and R3 without enabling ios ips, but not pinging routers when ios ips function is enabled, let's start the demonstration
ccp configure ips.exe
.....too many files .....)

[下载]21490997418.rar

上一篇:使XP支持SYN扫描
下一篇:ARP病毒分析