找回密码
 立即注册
企业管理 2022-09-12 44 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
此类病毒会将真实的文件夹躲藏起来,并生成一个与文件夹同名的EXE文件,并使用文件夹的图标,使用户无法分辩,从而频频感染,一些用户的文件夹被躲藏影响正常的工作与学习。本专杀工具即是用于此类病毒而编写的,它不仅可以查杀文件夹图标EXE病毒,还可以帮你找回“丢掉”的文件夹,修改病毒对系统形成的破坏。主要是用于U盘上病毒,近来对比费事的东东,今日试了一下,还算可以的了,由于杀毒软件底层起不了效果,不知其他人是如何管理的,我是找的这个工具查杀后,修改后删去那U盘中的那个EXE文件
_rels\.rels
kill_folder.exe

(This kind of virus will hide the real folder, and generate an EXE file with the same name as the folder, and use the icon of the folder to make the user indistinguishable, thus frequently infecting, some users' folders are hidden and affect the normal work. and learning. This special killing tool is written for this kind of virus. It can not only scan and kill the EXE virus of the folder icon, but also can help you retrieve the "lost" folder and modify the damage caused by the virus to the system. It is mainly used for viruses on the U disk. Recently, I compared the troublesome stuff. I tried it today, and it is OK. Because the bottom layer of the anti-virus software does not work, I don’t know how other people manage it. I am looking for this tool to check. After killing, modify and delete the EXE file in the U disk
ARP Attack Tracker Tool\Xin Omnidirectional ARP Tool\oui.txt
_rels\.rels
kill_folder.exe
.....)

[下载]11325961705.rar

上一篇:银行信息系统的安全风险管理和技术建议
下一篇:RHEL6 SSH联机测试