找回密码
 立即注册
the言语language加密 | 企业管理 2022-09-12 81 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
这篇文章为全中文编写,不需要有PE文件格式常识,不需要掌握汇编或C言语的编程技巧,一些加密算法直接由易言语提供,特别的加密算法大家能够翻译C言语代码、汇编代码或VB代码。这篇文章中将“Cracker”一词翻译为“奸人”,意为“奸邪小人”之义。自己对破解者一贯疾恶如仇,有人说我G的软件发展中破解者有一份劳绩,可我说这话不对,看看因盗版而生成的微软对操作系统及软件业的独占,G内软件业在盗版的漏洞中生计……,如此下去,软件作者没有收益,将不再见有优异的软件推出。避免盗版,责无旁贷,我想通过本书的推出能够加强易言语用户的加密才能,将盗版SS在大家共同的手中。本书集成了多位作者的揭露著作,在此同时表示感谢。其中部分文字内容基于易言语的特性作了修改。文中不署作者姓名,以避免奸人对他们的软件的故意破解。随着选用易言语编制程序的大家不断增加,写一个软件易被奸人破解的状况也不断增加了,有个别用户甚至于怀疑易言语是不是有安全性。从技术性上来说,我只能说加密技术与编程言语无关,一个编程言语的安全性通常指所生成的机器码是不是安稳、牢靠,而不是防破解方面,假如想要很好地避免破解,那么掌握一门加密技术是十分必要的。本书考虑到使用易言语的用户大部分对PE文件结构不太熟悉,因而没有选用很底层的方法去教育,而是选用与易言语直接表达的方法企图说明如何加密。

(This article is written in Chinese, no knowledge of PE file format is required, and no programming skills in assembly or C language are required. Some encryption algorithms are directly provided by Yiyu. For special encryption algorithms, you can translate C language code, assembly code or VB code. In this article, the word "Cracker" is translated as "traitor", which means "traitorous villain". I have always hated crackers. Some people say that crackers have a role in the development of software in our country, but I am wrong. Look at Microsoft's monopoly on the operating system and the software industry due to piracy. Living in the loopholes... If this goes on, the software authors will have no income, and there will be no more excellent software to be launched. It is my duty to avoid piracy. I think the launch of this book can strengthen the encryption ability of Yiyu users and kill piracy in the hands of everyone. This book integrates the exposés of several authors, and I would like to express my gratitude at the same time. Some of the text content has been modified based on the characteristics of Yiyu. The author's name is not signed in the article to avoid deliberate cracking of their software by traitors. With the increasing number of people who use Easy Language to compile programs, the situation that writing a software is easy to be cracked by an adulterer is also increasing. Some users even doubt whether Easy Language is safe. From a technical point of view, I can only say that encryption technology has nothing to do with programming language. The security of a programming language usually refers to whether the generated machine code is stable and reliable, rather than anti-cracking. If you want to avoid cracking well, So mastering an encryption technique is very necessary. This book takes into account that most of the users who use Easy Language are not familiar with the PE file structure, so it does not choose a very low-level method to educate, but chooses the method of direct expression with Easy Language to explain how to encrypt.)

[下载]10343743335.rar

上一篇:云安全相关资料
下一篇:网络安全整体解决方桉