找回密码
 立即注册
企业管理 2022-09-12 75 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
下面我就参照ping命令的帮助说明来给大家说说我使用ping时会用到的技巧,ping只要在安装了TCP/IP协议今后才能够使用:ping[-t][-a][-ncount][-llength][-f][-ittl][-vtos][-rcount][-scount][[-jcomputer-list][-kcomputer-list]][-w下面我就参照ping命令的帮助说明来给大家说说我使用ping时会用到的技巧,ping只要在安装了TCP/IP协议今后才能够使用:ping[-t][-a][-ncount][-llength][-f][-ittl][-vtos][-rcount][-scount][[-jcomputer-list][-kcomputer-list]][-wtimeout]destination-listOptions:-tPingthespecifiedH/OSTuntilstopped.Toseestatisticsandcontinue-typeControl-Break;Tostop-typeControl-C.不停的ping当地主机,直到你按下Control-C。此功能没有什么格外的技巧,不过能够合作别的参数使用,将在下面说到。-aResolveaddressestoH/OSTnames.

(Next, I will refer to the help of the ping command to tell you about the skills I will use when using ping. ping can only be used after the TCP/IP protocol is installed: ping[-t][-a][-ncount ][-llength][-f][-ittl][-vtos][-rcount][-scount][[-jcomputer-list][-kcomputer-list]][-w I will refer to the help of the ping command below The instructions will tell you the skills I will use when using ping. Ping can only be used after the TCP/IP protocol is installed: ping[-t][-a][-ncount][-llength][-f ][-ittl][-vtos][-rcount][-scount][[-jcomputer-list][-kcomputer-list]][-wtimeout]destination-listOptions:-tPingthespecifiedH/OSTuntilstopped.Toseestatisticsandcontinue-typeControl-Break; Tostop-type Control-C. Keep pinging the local host until you hit Control-C. There is no special trick to this function, but it can be used in conjunction with other parameters, which will be described below. -aResolveaddressestoH/OSTnames.)

[下载]10280484610.rar

上一篇:思科ACS服务器
下一篇:Forefront TMG新特性