找回密码
 立即注册
the自己window内核 | 企业管理 2022-09-10 68 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
手动杀毒能够帮助你手动杀毒在杀软瘫痪的时候假如您对window系统不甚理解,您仍是不要使用本工具,即便要使用,也不要用本工具胡乱操作。基于以下因素,由本工具直接或许直接致使的问题,自己概不负责:1.自己水平很菜,尤其是window内核方面,最多只能算个初学者,本工具也仅仅我近来学习的一个附属品2.由于自己是window内核初学者,为了在内核写更多的代码,以提升自己水平,自己把尽量多的代码写在了内核层3.近来比较忙,尽管自己在各系统里(2000/xp/2003/vista/2008)通过了细心的测试,但仍是不免有忽略的当地在它的帮助下您能够很方便的揪出电脑中的病毒木马,现在适用于2000、XP、2003、Vista、2008和Win7操作系统。

(Manual anti-virus can help you to manually anti-virus. If you don't understand the window system very well, you should not use this tool, even if you want to use it, don't use this tool to operate randomly. Based on the following factors, I am not responsible for the problems directly or directly caused by this tool: 1. My level is very good, especially in the window kernel, I can only be considered a beginner at most, and this tool is only an accessory that I have recently learned. 2. Since I am a beginner of the window kernel, in order to write more code in the kernel to improve my level, I have written as much code as possible in the kernel layer. xp/2003/vista/2008) has passed the careful test, but there are still some areas that can't be ignored. With its help, you can easily find out the virus and Trojan horse in the computer. Now it is suitable for 2000, XP, 2003, Vista , 2008 and Win7 operating systems.)

[下载]16572245523.rar

上一篇:Linux安全最大化
下一篇:电信IPTV业务平台交换机CPU防护方案(COPP)