找回密码
 立即注册
CryptoAPIWindowsTheand | 家庭/个人应用 2022-09-09 56 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
CryptoAPI培训教程其时因为办公需要在Windows上写一个桌面安全的软件,所以触摸到了CryptoAPI,趁便自个写了一个教程以备今后使用。因为当初对CAPI认识有限,文档中难免会有错误和缺乏,不过今后我会不断的来更新和维护这个文档,以迎合MSCAPI的发展,也希望各位朋友可以自始自终的支持我。CryptoAPI(一个使用程序编程接口)意图即是提供开发者在Windows下使用PKI的编程接口。CryptoAPI提供了很多函数,包括编码、解码、加密、解密、哈希、数字证书、证书管理和证书存储等功能。关于加密和解密,CryptoAPI同时提供基于会话密钥和公钥/私钥对的方法。

(The CryptoAPI training tutorial was because the office needed to write a desktop security software on Windows, so I touched CryptoAPI and wrote a tutorial myself for future use. Because of the limited understanding of CAPI at the beginning, it is inevitable that there will be errors and deficiencies in the document, but I will continue to update and maintain this document in the future to cater to the development of MSCAPI, and I hope all friends can support me from beginning to end. CryptoAPI (a usage programming interface) is intended to provide developers with a programming interface for using PKI under Windows. CryptoAPI provides many functions, including encoding, decoding, encryption, decryption, hashing, digital certificates, certificate management, and certificate storage. Regarding encryption and decryption, CryptoAPI provides methods based on both session keys and public/private key pairs.)

[下载]13144134878.rar

上一篇:RootkitsWindows内核的安全防护
下一篇:北大青鸟企业组网培训资料PPT