找回密码
 立即注册
编程programmingtheyou | 家庭/个人应用 2022-09-08 80 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
假如你是初学者,假如你在编程之路是怅惘,那请看看这篇文章。我相信你会有新的收成。个人感觉写的不错。[全文]近来很多人在编程开发这个版块发表帖子,例如我是初学者,我应当从哪里开始学习,我的某方面欠好,对编程有没有影响,学习编程的话要从什么地方写起,VBC++JAVE先学哪个,后学哪个.等等,相似这种求救贴挺多的,为了让大家大致理解一下编程究竟是什么,大家应当如何学习编程.所以我就转发这篇文章顶置一下,希望大家看后有个理解.呵呵,编程吗?本来大家不要把它想得太高深的工具,以为它是遥不行及的,不行逾越的.本来未然,本来编程言语挺简单的,千万不要把它神话了.我以为想要提升编程水平,即是多击打代码,多看书,多看写他人的比如,多写一些项目,像贪吃蛇,连连看等小比如,这样你的水平才干提升,曾经有个大三学长告诉我,他写个项目,就把这一学期的常识都掌握起来,这是当然的,由于项目要涉及到各个方面的常识,不明白要自个查书,这样一来不就把常识都掌握起来

(If you are a beginner, if you are lost in programming, then please read this article. I believe you will have a new harvest. Personally I think it's well written. [Full Text] Recently, many people have posted in this section of programming development. For example, I am a beginner, where should I start to learn, I am not good at a certain aspect, will it have an impact on programming, and where should I start when learning programming? VBC  JAVE which one to learn first and which one to learn later. Wait, there are quite a lot of similar distressing posts, in order to give everyone a general understanding of what programming is and how you should learn programming. So I will forward this article to the top Now, I hope you will understand after reading it. Haha, programming? Originally, everyone should not think of it as an advanced tool, thinking that it is out of reach and insurmountable. Don't make it a myth. I thought that if you want to improve your programming level, you need to hit the code more, read more books, see more examples written by others, write more projects, such as Snake, Lianliankan and other small examples, so that you can The level of ability can be improved. A junior senior once told me that when he wrote a project, he mastered all the common sense of the semester. This is of course, because the project involves all aspects of common sense. Check the book, so as not to grasp all the common sense)

[下载]10332215554.rar

上一篇:sonicwall防火墙标准版上线手册
下一篇:神州数码大型企业网络防火墙解决方案