找回密码
 立即注册
相关微软和Linux、Adobe等盛行系统和软件的最新补丁信息、0day、Web安全、操作系统、防火墙等经典攻防和特性视点类文章。假如你觉得我的劳作对你还有效,请不要吝惜你的评价。
大家好,我是鲜橙加冰。老ID了,懒的换。《矩阵对立与漏洞补丁》之前现已与大家见面有三期了,之前做的像一个电子文档。这是第四期,也是2010年的第一期,稍稍做了改动,希望增加了一点用户体会,不至于太丑陋。本来仅仅自个工作的一个笔记,经常被兄弟要了看看。后来觉得自个藏着存档还不如拿出来给需要的兄弟共享一下,于是就搞了这样一个工具。合适一些有基础的安全爱好者和对安全有请求的运维人员、企业网管、工程师等等。谢谢王岩,一休,小松给予的支持。别的特别谢谢一个姐姐,以办公的视点指导了我很多办公。嗯……正在看这段文字的兄弟,期待把你们的问题或建议告诉我。比方你们都想看些啥?不想看些啥等等。这有助于我把内容做得更好,更契合大家的请求。我的Gtalk通常都在线:verdureorange#gmail。目录这儿放不下了,请到verdureorange.blog.51cto/632758/265311查看。往期下载:/tag-矩阵对立.html

(Articles related to the latest patch information of popular systems and software such as Microsoft, Linux, Adobe, 0day, Web security, operating systems, firewalls, and other classic attack and defense and feature viewpoints. If you think my work is still effective for you, please don't begrudge your evaluation.
Hello everyone, I am fresh orange with ice. The old ID is too lazy to change. "Matrix Opposition and Vulnerability Patch" has met with you for three issues before, and it was like an electronic document before. This is the fourth issue and also the first issue in 2010. It has been slightly changed, hoping to add a little user experience and not be too ugly. Originally, it was only a note for my own work, and my brothers often asked to take a look. Later, I felt that it is better to take out the archive and share it with the brothers who need it, so I made such a tool. It is suitable for some basic security enthusiasts and operation and maintenance personnel, enterprise network administrators, engineers, etc. who have requirements for security. Thank you Wang Yan, Yixiu and Komatsu for their support. In addition, I would like to thank a sister who has guided me in a lot of office work from the perspective of office work. Hmmm... brothers who are reading this, looking forward to letting me know your questions or suggestions. Like, what would you like to see? I don't want to watch anything. This helps me to make the content better and more in line with everyone's requests. My Gtalk is usually online: verdureorange#gmail. The directory can't fit here, please go to verdureorange.blog.51cto/632758/265311 to check. Previous downloads: /tag-Matrix Opposition.html)

[下载]10310924423.rar

上一篇:《进程门神》V1.0
下一篇:社会工程学的应用与防范