找回密码
 立即注册
很有效滴U盘工具~具有U盘加密、文件同步、计算机确定三项功能,绿色软件,大小也不到100k,形似不错~A、随着U盘/存储卡容量呈几何级增加,不断增加的兄弟把自已的资料和隐秘保存在U盘傍边。可是U盘的不安全要素使大家一直在忧虑害怕数据的遗失,如何确保自已U盘中的文件安全已成为一个迫在眉捷的问题!尽管如今商业上有一些U盘加密软件,但那只是简单的隐藏,文件数据的安全得不到保证;或许有专门的软件,但又只能用于某一个U盘品牌,局限性非常大。B、如今很多兄弟把家当成企业,企业忙不完的活要带到家里持续做,每天要把“我的文档”的几百上千个文件一次次的复制到U盘中,很多文件是U盘内现已有的了,如何管理这个问题,当然是把文件同步到U盘中啦,排除相同点,每天只要一点点^_^,很快很方便!一起也是自己备份常常更新的文档、相片的好帮手。C、某网友真实写照:在单位上网正看着“X照门”呢^_^,恰好内急(不好意思啦,并不是每自己都这样巧,但一次就够了)如何办?关掉?等下还要接着看呢,并且也怕有人趁机动我的电脑,打开“我近来打开的文件”,完了,啥都出来了。。。。关机?不必这样费事吧,再说电脑开开关关也不太好吧,如何办呢?加密!?由“数码之家”和“魅色数码科技”联合推出的“魅色U盘精灵”总算千呼万唤使出来~(形似很丑的样子,好用就行了)

(Very effective U disk tool ~ has three functions of U disk encryption, file synchronization, computer determination, green software, the size is less than 100k, looks good~ A, with the geometric increase of U disk / memory card capacity, it continues to increase My brother saves his data and secrets on the USB flash drive. However, the unsafe elements of the U disk make everyone worry about the loss of data. How to ensure the security of the files in the U disk has become an urgent problem! Although there are some U-disk encryption software commercially available today, they are simply hidden, and the security of file data cannot be guaranteed; there may be special software, but it can only be used for a certain U-disk brand, which is very limited. B. Nowadays, many brothers regard their home as a business, and they have to take the busy work of the business to their home and continue to do it. Every day, they have to copy hundreds of thousands of files in "My Documents" to the U disk again and again. Many files are There are already existing files in the U disk, how to manage this problem, of course, is to synchronize the files to the U disk, excluding the same points, just a little ^_^ every day, it is very convenient! At the same time, it is also a good helper for backing up frequently updated documents and photos. C. A real portrayal of a netizen: I was looking at the "X camera door" on the Internet in my work ^_^, and I happened to be anxious (sorry, not everyone is so lucky, but once is enough) what should I do? turn off? I have to watch it later, and I am also afraid that someone will take advantage of my computer and open the "files I have opened recently". When it's over, everything will come out. . . . Shut down? Don't worry about it. Besides, it's not good to turn the computer on and off. What should I do? encryption! ?The "Charm U Disk Wizard" jointly launched by "Digital Home" and "Charm Digital Technology" has finally come out after a long call~ (It looks ugly, it's easy to use))

[下载]10070365370.rar

上一篇:智能内存整理
下一篇:微软网盘辅助工具