找回密码
 立即注册
Linuxitare安全 | 家庭/个人应用 2022-09-07 79 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
假如大家是从事LINUX这块的,相信必定认识,linux的内核是打开的,所有研究它的人也很多,不少的狭义黑k们都在保护它,只要有人提出漏洞,立刻就会得到解决,不想微软那么自私。可是尽管这样多人都在研究它,一些安全的危险也在所难免的。也能够说是必须存在的。只要靠我们来对它进行加强。比方GRUB密码用户口令、BIOS等等。但凡LINUX存在的。这里都有。并且很详细的配置。包括截图等。建议大家,从事LINUX服务器搭建安全这方面的必须要看下,我相信会对你有很大的帮助的。假如写的不好,你能够投书、

(If you are engaged in LINUX, I believe you must know that the Linux kernel is open, and there are many people who study it. Many hackers in the narrow sense are protecting it. As long as someone proposes a loophole, it will be solved immediately. I don't want Microsoft to be so selfish. But even though so many people are studying it, some security risks are inevitable. It can also be said that it must exist. Just up to us to strengthen it. For example, GRUB password, user password, BIOS, etc. Wherever LINUX exists. All here. And very detailed configuration. Including screenshots, etc. I suggest that everyone who is engaged in the construction of LINUX server security must read it, I believe it will be of great help to you. If the writing is not good, you can submit a book,)

[下载]13152589150.rar

上一篇:个人http服务器
下一篇:金山arp防火墙