找回密码
 立即注册
Cvm虚拟virtualThe | 程序非源代码 2021-07-19 572 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
1.Cvm是个虚拟机加密工具,就像vmprotect那样
2.Cvm不是个商业软件,它是个免费的软件。
3.Cvm不是基于堆栈的虚拟机
4.Cvm 的执行效率不太高,因为cvm会把指令虚拟机化,执行虚拟化后的handle还会二次虚拟化,所以用cvm加密你觉得关键的地方,然后自己在测试一下效率是不是可以接受。不接受就继续改动加密位置。。改到自己接受为止。。
5.Cvm不支持驱动(技术架构上可以支持,需要耗费精力太多没时间弄,弄好的意义也不大)
6.cvm不支持x64位(理由同上,32位的代码可以在64位系统上运行,大部分程序用32位的写也足够了)
7.Cvm理论上和其他加密软件不冲突,你可以用cvm虚拟后再用其他软件虚拟或者加密,执行效率和兼容性得自己把握。
8.请不要用cvm去加密木马啥的,恶心别人是不道德的行为!
9.Cvm我估计有很多bug,所以使用cvm有风险,请自己评估
10.有任何问题或者建议或者bug都可以跟帖,我会慢慢的看,但是不一定修改
11.虚拟机这东西是把简单的东西复杂化的玩意,只要虚拟工具是公开发布的,而你又有足够的时间和精力去研究,任何一个虚拟机都有被和谐的一天,cvm有n个完全不一样的虚拟机,每一个虚拟机你都可以看成是一个完全不同的vmp,对于分析者来说时间成本会极大的增加(分析虚拟机这事,个人认为是在浪费生命,年轻人精力旺盛者可以玩玩,年纪大了就不建议尝试了,还是干点养家糊口的有意义的事情比较好),多个完全不同的虚拟机原理就如同rsa加密一样,512位不行了就增加为1024,分解时间成本会几何上升,在我时间和精力允许的情况下我会持续不断的给它写新的虚拟机。

(1. Cvm is a virtual machine encryption tool, just like vmprotect
2. Cvm is not a commercial software, it is a free software.
3. Cvm is not a stack-based virtual machine
4. The execution efficiency of Cvm is not very high, because cvm will virtualize instructions, and the virtualized handle will also be virtualized twice, so use cvm to encrypt the key points, and then test the efficiency by yourself acceptable. If you don't accept it, continue to change the encrypted location. . Change until you accept it. .
5. Cvm does not support the driver (it can be supported in the technical architecture, it takes too much effort and no time to get it, and it doesn’t make much sense to get it right)
6. cvm does not support x64 bit (the reason is the same as above, 32-bit code can run on 64-bit system, most programs are written in 32-bit is enough)
7. Cvm theoretically does not conflict with other encryption software. You can use cvm to virtualize and then use other software to virtualize or encrypt. The execution efficiency and compatibility must be controlled by yourself.
8. Please do not use cvm to encrypt Trojan horses or something, it is immoral to disgust others!
9. Cvm I guess there are many bugs, so using cvm is risky, please evaluate by yourself
10. If you have any questions or suggestions or bugs, you can follow the posts, I will watch them slowly, but may not modify them
11. Virtual machines are things that complicate simple things. As long as the virtual tools are publicly released and you have enough time and energy to study, any virtual machine will have a day of harmony. Cvm has n A completely different virtual machine, each virtual machine can be regarded as a completely different vmp, which will greatly increase the time cost for the analyst (analyzing the virtual machine, personally think it is a waste of life, Young people who are energetic can play. It’s not recommended to try it when you are old. It’s better to do something meaningful to support your family.) Multiple completely different virtual machine principles are just like rsa encryption, 512 bits are not enough. Just increase to 1024, the decomposition time cost will rise geometrically, and I will continue to write new virtual machines to it if my time and energy allow.)

1626624269146.rar

上一篇:OllyExt v1.73
下一篇:Emurasoft EmEditor Professional 14.5.4 Multilingual (x86/x64) + Portable