找回密码
 立即注册
the机子需要服务 | 家庭/个人应用 2022-09-01 51 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
很好用,不信你就试一试哦!
本资料共包括以下附件:
VMWare
VMWare
由于VMware安装的系统服务比较多,会严重影响机器速度,所以在这个免安装版里,默认只安装必须的8个服务,而且我把这些服务都设置成了手动启动(除了VMware的基础服务VMX86之外),在需要时再打开。另外做了个启动服务的批管理,可以快速启
由于VMware安装的系统服务比较多,会严重影响机器速度,所以在这个免安装版里,默认只安装必须的8个服务,而且我把这些服务都设置成了手动启动(除了VMware的基础服务VMX86之外),在需要时再打开。另外做了个启动服务的批管理,可以快速启
下面是几个服务的说明:
下面是几个服务的说明:
2启动-USB和COM服务
2启动-USB和COM服务
3启动-DHCP和NAT服务
3启动-DHCP和NAT服务
4启动-用户权限服务
4启动-用户权限服务
5安装虚拟网卡1
5安装虚拟网卡1
6安装VMMOUNT
6安装VMMOUNT
8安装Virtual
8安装Virtual
因为他们比较影响系统速度,默认所有组件需要手动安装,请大家自己选择需要的组件。
因为他们比较影响系统速度,默认所有组件需要手动安装,请大家自己选择需要的组件。
已知问题:通过测试后发现部分机子可以解压后运行绿色就可以正常运行,但部分机子还需要设置在没有中文的路径下才能使用,这个是需要系统支持,(我也不认识为何)本来这个版本会有拖拽问题,但是这版本已经打上了拖拽补丁了,但还是部分机子就是解决不掉这个问题,唉。就把要拖拽的文件名改成英文的再拖吧。VMTOOLS组件的安装部分机子没有问题,部分机子还是需要虚拟光驱里载入目录下的windows.iso文件,请原谅,一下版本会修复这个问题!
已知问题:通过测试后发现部分机子可以解压后运行绿色就可以正常运行,但部分机子还需要设置在没有中文的路径下才能使用,这个是需要系统支持,(我也不认识为何)本来这个版本会有拖拽问题,但是这版本已经打上了拖拽补丁了,但还是部分机子就是解决不掉这个问题,唉。就把要拖拽的文件名改成英文的再拖吧。VMTOOLS组件的安装部分机子没有问题,部分机子还是需要虚拟光驱里载入目录下的windows.iso文件,请原谅,一下版本会修复这个问题!
虚拟PC
虚拟PC
重新启动后各个服务默认停止,需要开始时重新运行“server.bat”启动需要的服务。
重新启动后各个服务默认停止,需要开始时重新运行“server.bat”启动需要的服务。
固定档案文件
固定档案文件
注释:
注释:
VMware
VMware
本版本仅供测试,请于下载后24小时删除。请支持正版软件!!!
本版本仅供测试,请于下载后24小时删除。请支持正版软件!!!....

(It's very useful, if you don't believe it, give it a try!
This document includes the following attachments:
VMWare
VMWare
Since there are many system services installed by VMware, which will seriously affect the speed of the machine, in this free version, only the necessary 8 services are installed by default, and I set all these services to be manually started (except for VMware's basic service VMX86 outside), and then turn it on when needed. In addition, a batch management of startup services is made, which can quickly start
Since there are many system services installed by VMware, which will seriously affect the speed of the machine, in this free version, only the necessary 8 services are installed by default, and I set all these services to be manually started (except for VMware's basic service VMX86 outside), and then turn it on when needed. In addition, a batch management of startup services is made, which can quickly start
Below is a description of several services:
Below is a description of several services:
2 Start - USB and COM Services
2 Start - USB and COM Services
3 Start - DHCP and NAT services
3 Start - DHCP and NAT services
4 Start - User Rights Service
4 Start - User Rights Service
5 Install the virtual network card 1
5 Install the virtual network card 1
6 Install VMMOUNT
6 Install VMMOUNT
8 Install Virtual
8 Install Virtual
Because they affect the system speed, all components need to be installed manually by default, please choose the components you need.
Because they affect the system speed, all components need to be installed manually by default, please choose the components you need.
Known problems: After testing, it is found that some machines can be decompressed and run in green, but some machines need to be set in a path without Chinese. This requires system support, (I don't know why) Originally this The version will have drag and drop problems, but this version has been patched with drag and drop, but still some machines can't solve this problem, alas. Just change the file name to be dragged into English and drag it. There is no problem with the installation of VMTOOLS components on some machines, and some machines still need the windows.iso file in the virtual CD-ROM to load the directory. Please forgive me, the next version will fix this problem!
Known problems: After testing, it is found that some machines can be decompressed and run in green, but some machines need to be set in a path without Chinese. This requires system support, (I don't know why) Originally this The version will have drag and drop problems, but this version has been patched with drag and drop, but still some machines can't solve this problem, alas. Just change the file name to be dragged into English and drag it. There is no problem with the installation of VMTOOLS components on some machines, and some machines still need the windows.iso file in the virtual CD-ROM to load the directory. Please forgive me, the next version will fix this problem!
Virtual PC
Virtual PC
After restarting, each service is stopped by default. When you need to start, re-run "server.bat" to start the required service.
After restarting, each service is stopped by default. When you need to start, re-run "server.bat" to start the required service.
fixed archive file
fixed archive file
Notes:
Notes:
VMware
VMware
This version is for testing only, please delete it within 24 hours after downloading. Please support genuine software! ! !
This version is for testing only, please delete it within 24 hours after downloading. Please support genuine software! ! ! ....)

[下载]20061761519.rar

上一篇:光纤图集
下一篇:思科交换机和路由器配置命令简写与完整对照