找回密码
 立即注册
AsteriskTheTheDefinitiveGui大家 | 家庭/个人应用 2022-08-29 59 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
介绍Asterisk软交换核心最权威的教程,此书是第三版(注:英文原版著作,但是用词相当通俗易懂,本人刚过英语六级的水平配合有道看起来也是比较轻松的,相信各位大侠们都不成问题)。书中第五章部分几页排列错乱并且有缺失,本人已经在资源中附上了更正部分。如果上网方便还是建议大家直接去官网看,ofps.oreilly/titles/9780596517342/大家认识几乎所有的软交换系统都是以Asterisk为核心,书中用于Asterisk的介绍相当详尽,尤其是安装配置及DialPlan部分,让我这从没接触过软交换的人看过之后也如醍醐灌顶。希望大家阅读之后能有所收获,本人也是初学Asterisk,如有不解的地方大家一起探讨,邮箱najunuoyan@126,
本资料共包括以下附件:
Asterisk_TheDefinitiveGuide.pdf
User....

(The most authoritative tutorial to introduce the core of Asterisk softswitch, this book is the third edition (Note: the original English version, but the words are quite easy to understand, I just passed the level of English level 6 and it seems to be relatively easy to cooperate with Youdao, I believe You heroes are no problem). Some pages in Chapter 5 of the book are out of order and missing, and I have attached the corrections to the resource. If the Internet is convenient, I suggest you go to the official website directly, ofps.oreilly/titles/9780596517342/ You know that almost all softswitch systems are based on Asterisk. The introduction of Asterisk in the book is quite detailed, especially the installation and configuration and DialPlan Part of it, I, who have never been in contact with softswitches, are also enlightened after reading it. I hope you can gain something after reading it. I am also a beginner in Asterisk. If you have any doubts, let’s discuss it together. Email najunuoyan@126,
This document includes the following attachments:
Asterisk_TheDefinitiveGuide.pdf
User....)

[下载]10420703890.rar

上一篇:大亚湾数据中心安全改造项目
下一篇:企业网网络安全系统设计建议书