找回密码
 立即注册
the网络network设计 | 家庭/个人应用 2022-08-28 120 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
这是我做的的毕业设计,因为当时正在外边参加网络工程师培训,所以就选择了这个题目,但是真正自己做起来的时候,还是很吃力。送给有需要的朋友。本文主要做了以下两个方面的办公:第一,介绍了园区网络的含义、属性以及未来发展趋势,并且针对现实中存在的实际状况,按照规范化的系统方法设计设计一个完整的园区网络,并针对各种路由协议、设计模型进行了综合对比分析,以选取最符合实际的方案。第二,使用DynamipsGUI软件配合SecureCRT对部分网络进行了模拟,以实现网络的互通互联,对各层设备进行了配置,并以配置文档的模式给出。........

(This is the graduation project I made. I chose this topic because I was participating in network engineer training outside at the time, but when I actually did it myself, it was still very difficult. Send to friends in need. This paper mainly does the following two aspects: First, it introduces the meaning, attributes and future development trend of the campus network, and according to the actual situation in reality, design a complete campus network according to the standardized system method, and A comprehensive comparative analysis of various routing protocols and design models is carried out to select the most practical solution. Second, use DynamipsGUI software and SecureCRT to simulate some networks to realize network interconnection, configure each layer of equipment, and give it in the mode of configuration document. ........)

[下载]12455235110.rar

上一篇:大型公司网络规划
下一篇:网络综合布线系统工程项目实施计划书(模板)