找回密码
 立即注册
theEndpoint测试安装 | 家庭/个人应用 2022-08-27 57 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
这个工具,认识的人应该不少,不是用来测试你到INTERNET带宽的,是测试内部网络带宽用,工程验收、网络测试、性能测试都不错,那些测试仪效果好,但贵呀,又有多少单位买得有嘛。支持点到多点,点到点,多协议,单向,双向等测试。。。。软件操作简单,虽然是英文版的。这是完整版,带有全套的测试数据脚本。带有详细的使用说明,中文的。Endpoint这是client端程序,需要在测试两端的终端上部署,安装好后,运行没有界面,只在任务管理器里有个Endpoint进程,最好关闭所有防火墙。IxChariot_540是控制安装程序,部署在任何一端都可以,主要的操作都在这上面(有特别文件哦,复制到安装目录就OK)就简单介绍到这里,详细看看里面的中文说明吧。这个工具很强大的。Endpoin好像不能部署在WIN764bit上,我的系统就没装上,安装总是说不能启动服务。但控制程序没问题,Endpoint部署在WIN200832bit上就可以,我安装到我的虚拟机是成功的。可能是我WIN764的问题,希望有在win764上安装成功的告诉一声补充一点:Endpoint在64位系统是装不上的,WIN7安装console端程序是可以用的,但必须设置兼容模式,使用WINXPSP2,SP3都可以。本人电脑安装,已经成功运行
本资料共包括以下附件:
Chariot中文教程.pdf
Endpoint.exe
chariot.lic
Ixlmgr.dll
IxChariot_540.exe
Crack
Client
Console
NetIQ....

(There should be many people who know this tool. It is not used to test your bandwidth to the Internet, but to test the bandwidth of the internal network. It is good for engineering acceptance, network testing, and performance testing. Those testers work well, but they are expensive. How many units can you buy? Support point-to-multipoint, point-to-point, multi-protocol, one-way, two-way and other tests. . . . The software is easy to operate, although it is in English. This is the full version with a full set of test data scripts. With detailed instructions for use, in Chinese. Endpoint is a client-side program, which needs to be deployed on the terminals on both ends of the test. After installation, there is no interface for running. There is only an Endpoint process in the task manager. It is best to close all firewalls. IxChariot_540 is the control installation program, which can be deployed on any end. The main operations are on it (there are special files, just copy it to the installation directory), so I will briefly introduce it here, and take a look at the Chinese instructions inside. This tool is very powerful. It seems that Endpoin cannot be deployed on WIN764bit. My system is not installed, and the installation always says that the service cannot be started. But there is no problem with the control program, the Endpoint can be deployed on WIN200832bit, and I installed it on my virtual machine successfully. It may be the problem of my WIN764. I hope that I can successfully install it on win764 and tell me to add: Endpoint cannot be installed on 64-bit systems. It is possible to install console-side programs in WIN7, but the compatibility mode must be set, using WINXPSP2, SP3 can. I installed it on my computer and it has been successfully run
This document includes the following attachments:
Chariot Chinese Tutorial.pdf
Endpoint.exe
chariot.lic
Ixlmgr.dll
IxChariot_540.exe
Crack
Client
Console
NetIQ....)

[下载]14302699100.rar

上一篇:H3C电力信息城域网解决方案渠道培训