找回密码
 立即注册
Engineering工程经验思科 | 家庭/个人应用 2022-08-26 72 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
工程经验:工程经验并不一定要做过工程才可以积累。给大家一个小的技巧,没有经验的朋友可以通过百度与google来找网工们写的自己博客,通过学习别人的日志来积累经验,这是一个更好的学习方法。特别是一些细节问题,长时间的积累会对你的经验有相当的帮助。能做工程是一件好事,如果没有工程就可以通过这样的方式来学习。一直以来老是有朋友想找我学思科的一些技术,但是由于我自己一直感觉到能力有限,不能误人自弟,所以从没有给别人讲过课。去年曾去杭州一家培训的机构试讲了一下,后来就没有去了。培训的负责人对我评价是:讲话速度太快,工程专业名词太多,同学现在的水平接受不了,不适合他们考证。哈哈,我后来就没有去,也不想去。讲话速度快,我个人认为是思维比较活跃,工程专业名词太多,那是没有方法的,这是在做工程必需要的能力,比如最简单的,光口,电口,尾纤,跳线,光纤配线架,fc,sc,lc.光猫,等等。其实我不太适合专讲理论知识的培训。我希望大家学完ccnp以后,都能对自己的技术有当的信心,能独立自己做项目或是工程,能对企业或是企业的网络有一个大的构架。大家一定要对思科的3560,4506,6509这些典型的交换机的配置非常的熟悉,不管是对你自己的办公还是去找办公都会有相当大的帮助。......
本资料共包括以下附件:
项目工程师经验讲1.1.pdf....

(Engineering experience: Engineering experience does not necessarily have to be done in order to accumulate. Let me give you a little trick. Inexperienced friends can find their own blogs written by netizens through Baidu and google, and accumulate experience by learning other people's logs. This is a better way to learn. Especially for some details, long-term accumulation will be quite helpful to your experience. Being able to do engineering is a good thing, if you don't have engineering you can learn in this way. There have always been friends who want to ask me to learn some Cisco technologies, but because I have always felt that my ability is limited and cannot be misunderstood by my younger brother, I have never taught others. Last year, I went to a training institution in Hangzhou for a trial lecture, but I didn't go there after that. The person in charge of the training commented on me: the speed of speech is too fast, there are too many engineering terms, and the current level of the students is unacceptable, and it is not suitable for their research. Haha, I didn't go after that, and I don't want to go. The speed of speech is fast. I personally think that the thinking is more active. There are too many engineering terms. There is no way. This is a necessary ability for engineering, such as the simplest, optical port, electrical port, pigtail, and jumper. , Optical fiber distribution frame, fc, sc, lc. Light cat, and so on. In fact, I am not suitable for training that focuses on theoretical knowledge. I hope that after learning ccnp, everyone can have proper confidence in their own technology, can independently do projects or projects, and can have a large structure for the enterprise or enterprise network. You must be very familiar with the configuration of Cisco's 3560, 4506, and 6509 typical switches, whether it is for your own office or to find an office, it will be of great help. ......
This document includes the following attachments:
Project engineer experience 1.1.pdf....)

[下载]14161795354.rar

上一篇:弱电工程中材料真伪辨别
下一篇:GB 50189节能规范