找回密码
 立即注册
MonoPhoneCecilReflection | 程序非源代码 2021-06-15 291 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
Fixed Mono.Cecil for Windows Phone 7 incl. Source由于 .NET 紧凑型框架从不支持 System.Reflection.Emit,我们不能在 Windows Phone 7 开发中使用 Reflection.Emit。所以
阻止我们移植现有的框架,如 Unity、Castle Dynamic Proxy、
Moq 等到 Windows Phone 7 开发平台。我正在寻找所有选项
这有助于我们在 Phone 7 中使用 Reflection.Emit。我检查的第一个选项是
将 Mono 代码移植到 Silverlight for Phone 7 版本。第二种选择是使用 Mono Cecil
这是在 Mono Core 中使用的。第三个选项是使用 EmitCF 但我没有看到任何
测试版发布后更新,所以我猜这个项目已经死了。所以,我决定给
试穿 Mono Cecil。

Mono Cecil 支持 Silverlight、Compact Framework 和 .NET 桌面版本。所以是
很容易让 Cecil 在 Phone 7 上工作。我所要做的就是创建一个名为
csproj 文件中的 CF,然后它将像魅力一样工作。我向 Mono Cecil 提交了一个补丁,但是
Jb Evain 说他不想正式提供 csproj 所以我会制作文件
可在此处下载。

(As .NET compact framework never support System.Reflection.Emit,
we can’t use Reflection.Emit in Windows Phone 7 development. So, it
prevents us from porting the existing frameworks like Unity, Castle Dynamic Proxy,
Moq and etc to Windows Phone 7 development platform. I was looking all options
that helps us to use Reflection.Emit in Phone 7. The first option that I check is to
port Mono code to Silverlight for Phone 7 version. The second option is to use Mono Cecil
that is using in Mono Core. And the third option is to use EmitCF but I don’t see any
update after beta release so I guess this project is dead already. So, I decided to give
a try on Mono Cecil.

Mono Cecil supports Silverlight, Compact Framework and .NET desktop version. So, it’s
very easy to make Cecil work on Phone 7. All I have to do is to create a conditional called
CF in csproj file and then it will work like a charm. I submitted a patch to Mono Cecil but
Jb Evain said that he doesn’t want to provide csproj officially so I will make the files
downloadable here.)

1623734449645.rar

上一篇:navicat 9.1.8 最新英文版注册机
下一篇:Hex workshop v6.5.0.5050 真正授权文件