找回密码
 立即注册
ZProtect脚本DeCryption目标 | 程序非源代码 2021-06-14 329 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
ZProtect 1.3 - 1.6 DeCryption & Unpack Tutorial,今天我将发布我过去编写的两个新的 ZProtect 脚本。第一个脚本是我的 ZProtect DeCryption 脚本的新版本,它现在也支持 ZProtect 1.6 HWID 目标。第二个脚本是一个 ZProtect 解包器脚本,它可以解压缩 大多数 ZP 目标。我还为您创建了四部电影,以使其更容易,并且您也知道如何使用 sctips。四部电影具有一些不同的目标。在一个目标中,我还解压了双层,其中包含 VMP 保护的 ZP HWID 文件。 总而言之,它现在对你来说应该是一个很好的组合。我当然也包括了 UnpackMe。只要尝试一下,看看是否有问题等等,并在这个主题中给你写问题等。
(Hello,

so today I will release two new ZProtect script's which I have written in the past.The first script is a new version of my ZProtect DeCryption script which now also supports ZProtect 1.6 HWID targets.The second script is a ZProtect unpacker script which can unpack the most ZP targets.I also created four movies for you to make it easier and that you also know how to work with the sctips.Four movies with some diffrent targets.In one target I unpack also a double layer with VMP protected ZP HWID file.All in all it should be a good mix for you now.I included the UnpackMe's too of course.Just try it and tell if something not works etc and write you question etc in this topic.)

1623652287351.rar

上一篇:Intro Maker v0.1
下一篇:EDB Linux Debugger 0.9.16