找回密码
 立即注册
The修改and补丁 | 程序非源代码 2021-06-13 323 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
樱花补丁制作工具 正式版 2.74,本工具最大的特点就是可以循环验证校验才修改数据,不达到修改目的不关闭,也相当人性化地设置了延时等待!提供方便制作者的方案保存读取!    EXE补丁增加了其它补丁工具没有的标题模式,不管同一程序开启多少个,自动全部修改一遍。
    LPK补丁除了传统的API修改方式,还有新的汇编修改方式,HOOK API也读不了修改数据,最大限度地保证了数据的安全!!不信?用内存写入监视器 V2.0来监视试试吧!!汇编版本LPK能被它读到我就发工具源码!(我怕个鸟,因为我早试过N次!!)
    添加修改数据时自动把地址,原指令,修改指令中的空白部分删除,更方便大家复制OD中的数据!!
     3个修改项目数据必须是16进制文本,而且原始指令与修改指令的长度必须相同,且必须长度必须是偶数!修改的长度没限制,但补丁大概可以制作30多个长度为10个字节的修改!
不能用lpk是系统屏障了,想修复的自己弄个reg注册表,复制下列代码,修复重启电脑后就能使用!!

(The biggest feature of this tool is that the data can be modified after cyclic verification and verification, and it will not be closed if the modification purpose is not achieved. It is also quite humane to set up a delay waiting! Provide a convenient solution for producers to save and read!
    The EXE patch adds a title mode that other patch tools do not have. No matter how many of the same program is opened, it will be automatically modified all over again.
    In addition to the traditional API modification method, the LPK patch also has a new compilation modification method. The HOOK API can't read the modified data, which maximizes the security of the data! ! Do not believe? Use memory write monitor V2.0 to monitor and try! ! The assembly version of LPK can be read by it and I will post the tool source code! (I'm afraid of being a bird, because I tried it N times long ago!!)
    When adding and modifying data, the blank part in the address, original instruction and modification instruction will be automatically deleted, which is more convenient for everyone to copy the data in the OD! !
     The data of the 3 modified items must be hexadecimal text, and the length of the original instruction and the modified instruction must be the same, and the length must be an even number! There is no limit to the length of the modification, but the patch can probably make more than 30 modifications with a length of 10 bytes!

Cannot use lpk is a system barrier. If you want to repair it, get a reg registry by yourself, copy the following code, and you can use it after repairing and restarting the computer! !)

1623561902298.rar

上一篇:樱花补丁制作工具 beta 1.7
下一篇:Flash Player Pro com MD5 Checksum Verifier v3.7-CRD