找回密码
 立即注册
使用theLibraryyou | 系统编程 2021-06-11 489 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
WhiteMagic - Injected .NET Helper Library,好吧,自从 Shynd 发布了他的 BlackMagic 库用于流程外工作,我想我会发布自己的小库,用于流程中工作。
    恰如其分地命名:WhiteMagic。 (我的创造力很棒不是吗?)

无论如何......这个库面向将他们的.NET应用程序注入进程的用户。它提供了挂钩/绕行函数、创建内存补丁、查找模式(通过我的 FindPatternSharp 东西)以及读/写内存(基本数据类型、结构等)的方法。

它是在 GPLv3 许可下发布的(所以你们这些愚蠢的商业人士不能随便窃取代码)。

API 相当全面,只需要 1 个类实例化(或者如果您选择省略),您可以从那里做几乎所有的事情。

无论如何,我不会发布与此相关的示例,因为...如果您不知道如何正确使用它...您根本不应该使用它。

但是,我会根据API问题等回答问题。除此之外,就看你自己想办法了。

代码已被注释,并且会抛出足够多的异常以确保您的代码符合要求。 (例如;适当的属性等)

编辑:由于我收到了一些关于如何实际使用 Detour API 的 PM,这里有一个简单的例子。
请注意,所使用的地址来自 WoW。对 DXDevice 使用正确的地址应该会产生相同的结果。

(Well, since Shynd released his BlackMagic library for out of process work, I figured I'd release my own little library, for in process work.

Aptly named: WhiteMagic. (My creativity is awesome isn't it?)

Anyhow... this library is aimed towards users who inject their .NET applications into processes. It provides ways to hook/detour functions, create memory patches, find patterns (via my FindPatternSharp stuff), as well as read/write memory (basic datatypes, structs, etc).

It's released under the GPLv3 license (so you silly commercial people can't just go stealing code all willy nilly like).

The API is fairly well rounded, with only 1 class instantiation required (or omitted if you choose), and you can do pretty much everything from there.

Anyhow, I'm not releasing an example with this, because... if you don't know how to use it properly... you shouldn't be using it at all.

HOWEVER, I will answer questions based on API troubles and the like. Other than that, it's up to you to figure out.

The code is commented, and will throw more than enough exceptions to make sure you code is kept in line of requirements. (Eg; proper attributes, etc)

Edit: Since I got a few PMs about how to actually use the Detour API, here's a quick example.
Please note, the addresses used, are from WoW. Using the proper addresses to your DXDevice should produce the same results.)

1623380026867.rar

上一篇:FasmManaged ( managed C++ wrapper for the library version of Flat Assembler)
下一篇:C# XOR Encryption