找回密码
 立即注册
OptimizationsforCompileroptimization | 程序非源代码 2021-06-07 281 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
Compiler Optimizations for Reverse Engineers,
I've decided to release the part of my training material relating to compiler optimizations.  I created this back in January of 2007; for a while I was teaching classes very often, and so it made sense to keep it private.  Nowadays I only teach a few classes a year, and so this presentation is sort of languishing away on my hard drive, which is a shame since it's my favorite part.  I think people will enjoy reading it, so I have decided to make it public.

Since I made this in early 2007, it lacks some of GCC 4's optimizations, and from time to time I realize that I forgot an optimization or two.  But for the most part, it's fairly complete.  If you have any specific suggestions for optimizations that I missed, please either email me or respond via comment with a link to a binary exhibiting said optimization and the address at which I can find it.  Proper compiler-theoretic names for the optimizations, if applicable, are also appreciated.

1623062752180.rar

上一篇:Trial-Reset 4.0 beta 3
下一篇:Strong.name.helper.v1.3